Stop blaming.

Peeta's PoV:
(A.N- short chapter. Just outlining the plan.)
I came downstairs to see Katniss asleep on the couch, next to the crackling fire. Her hair had strips of gold in them, from the reflecting fire. Her baby bump was snuggled between her chest and small legs, almost as if she was protecting our baby. I went to sit next to her.

"Hey." I said waking her up. She jolted herself up.

"Hey handsome." She said smiling.

"Wanna talk about the speech thing?" I asked her.

"Sure." She said.

"Whereabouts?" I asked her.

"I was thinking the Capitol. The whole of Panem can attend. We'll all fit where the tributes parade was. I'll send a letter to Plutarch so he can tell Payler about it all. I'll mention I'm pregnant." She said laughing slightly.

"Good idea." I said smiling.

"I'm so proud of you Katniss." I said genuinely. "So proud."

"Thank you Peeta..." Suddenly heart eyes exploded with tears. Her lips quivered, as I went to kneel infront of her. I was looking up at her face with her soft hands cradled in mine.

"Hey, what's the matter?" I asked her. She hasn't cried in ages.

"Prim would have been an Aunty...She would have had a niece or nephew...and I took that away from her." She said.

"Maybe if I never started this stupid stupid revolution, she would still be alive. It's all my fault..." she said spitting out her words.

I raised from my knees slightly just leaning over the couch and embraced her in a hug. Kissing her forehead a million times, I cupped her face in my hands and said: "When tragedies strike, we try to find someone to blame. And in the absence of a suitable candidate, we usually blame ourselves. You are not to blame. No one is to blame. No one knew that Primrose Everdeen was down there. You saved the world." I said to her, stroking my thumb against her face and erasing the tears that had fallen from her grey eyes.

She just nodded as we embraced in a long hug...

Hi guys! Hope you're enjoying this Story. Please leave any suggestions and comments because it really does help. Thank you, Annie x