I believe in you...

Peeta's PoV:
Me and Katniss got ready and walked over to Haymitch's house. Although it was only a 2 minute walk, one will still need a coat. I held Katniss' hand in mine, both of them enclosed like a locket pendant on a necklace.

As I knocked the door, it opened automatically probably because it was never shut. As we both walked in, my nose was hit with a pungent smell of whisky. Every room that you could see where covered in dust. It was very untidy.

"Hello? Haymitch it's me and Katniss." I shouted.

I heard clattering in the kitchen do jogged through to see Haymitch sprung up from his sleeping position on the couch.

"What the hell do you two want?" He said angrily.

"You wanted to see us, remember?" Katniss asked with attitude.

"Oh, I forgot. Come sit down love birds." He said.

The couch was dirty. Every cushion had some sort of alcohol absorbed into it. There were multiple stains on the wooden table seated infront of us.

"So, I had a letter from Effie. She said that Commander Payler wants to have a memorial for the fighters in the war. From rebels to medics, she wants you two to be there. You have to be the main attraction. They want you Katniss to decide where this memorial will take place. Anywhere you want, they'll let you have. Of course not every single body can be buried but a few hundred words will help the mothers, fathers, siblings and so on, recover." I looked at Katniss. She looked honoured but shocked.

"I can't do it." She said almost in tears.

"What?" Me and Haymitch both said in unison.

"I've said so many speeches in the past. What if I can't say this one because I'm too emotional? What if no one wants me there?" She said as a tear sprinted down her pale cheek.

"Hey, people want you there. Trust me. When you gave those speeches, it was a period of sadness and depression, death and violence. But now, when you give this speech, it will be a speech of recovery and remembrance, grief and goodbye. People will be sad, but this speech will help them recover and highlight the events that led to the peace of the world. Katniss, without all those speeches, the world would not be at peace. The concept would never entertain anybody's minds. You brought peace and now you need to bring remembrance. You're no longer the face of the revolution, but the face of a resolution." I said.

"Ok, I'll do it. For Prim. For your mother. For you Father. For your brothers. For Rue. For Finnick. For Boggs. But you'll be with me." She asked wiping away her tear.

"Always."