Looks.

Peeta's Pov:
Chesnut hair with streaks of blonde running through were the identical copy of the gorgeous hair Katniss possessed. The hair that covered her head was only fair and thin, but the pigment was strong. Her eyes hadn't opened yet, but her face was scrunched up on Katniss' bare chest, covered by her hospital gown. Her hands were wrinkled, still curled up, almost as if she was holding hope and love.

"She's beautiful Katniss. So incredibly beautiful." I said gleaming.

"Takes after her father." Katniss said smiling at me.

"We have a family." She said gleaming.

The doctors were still sorting Katniss out, with me hoping she'd not be in anymore excruciating pain.

Effie and Haymitch tiptoed in to get a glimpse of my beautiful daughter Rose.

"Meet Rose Rue Mellark." I said to both of them.

"Oh my dears, she's beautiful." Effie said wiping her tears away, trying not to smudge her makeup.

"I'm happy for you too. She's gorgeous. You'll both be amazing parents." Haymitch said sounding teary.

"Are you going to cry?" I asked Haymitch giggling.

"No..." he said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"You've been through so much. I'm so glad you're happy that's all." Haymitch said.

—————

An hour passed. Haymitch and Effie had gone to the shops to get themselves something to eat. Katniss was asleep. The doctors had mended her back up. It was nice to see her sleep so well and not have any nightmares. I had Rose in my arms. She was so peaceful. She started to awake, and her voice was fussed.

"Shh." I said to her.

"Shh." I repeated.

"Did you have a nightmare?" I whispered to her. I didn't won't to wake Katniss. All of a sudden, she opened her eyes for the first time. They were blue. A strong blue. Not bright or aqua, but more a navy. Just as pigmented as her hair. She started to stare at me, fixated on the medallion I wore around my neck.

"This was mine. And then it was your mummy's for a while. It has a lot of history behind it." I said.

"One day I'll tell you why the games were invented, why they brought the nightmares and why those horrible dream won't ever go away." I paused for a moment, with her eyes matching mine. She was now staring at me, with glistening pupils, the colour of the deepest part of the ocean.

"But I'll tell you how I survive it. I make a list of all the good things I've seen someone do. Like when your mummy volunteered for Aunty Prim."

"Sometimes it gets a little tedious after all these years...but there are much worse games to play."