Arrival into Hell.

Katniss PoV:
Stepping onto the train was hell for me. But it would be even harder for Peeta. Me, Haymitch and Peeta were directed to our bedrooms. The woman who was directing us to our rooms, was fairly tall and had golden brown hair that was let loose into thick waves. She had striking features. Perfect eyebrows, plump lips and freckles. She was from the Capitol, but she didn't wear extravagant clothing, just a simple bright red lipstick and flakes of gold in her hair. Quite effective, yet beautiful. She showed us 3 bedrooms, but I knew I didn't want to be alone.

Straight away I said to her: "Please can me and Peeta share a room?"

She nodded. "That'll be sorted out in a moment..." She paused and looked at my stomach.

"Congratulations Miss Everdeen. If you need anything to help with any pain, just call on me. My name is Autumn. I'll be in the medical room two doors down." She said pointing.

"Thank you Autumn, it means a lot. Please could I have some aspirin. My head is splitting." I asked her smiling.

"Sure. I'll bring it to you in a second." She said.

Walking into our room, everything was so much more stylish here than at home. Peeta placed the case down and started to unpack almost as if he wanted to keep busy.

I remembered that we were going to the Capitol, but we were also passing every district.

Gale.

District 2.

I could stop by and see him.

I could do it. Tell him about my pregnancy.

"Peeta...?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"Yeah?" He said responding.

"Could we stop at district 2? To see Gale and tell him everything?" I asked him. His face looked confused with anger.

"Why the hell would you want to see him?! Do you still love him?!" He shouted.

I knew this was one of his condition responses.

"Peeta, this isn't you. I don't love Gale." I said walking near to him.

"Get away from me, just go!" He exclaimed.

I could see the anger in his eyes, so I went to the lounge on the other side of the train with Haymitch.

Walking through the train, I bumped into Autumn. She had my aspirin in her hand with a cup of water.

"Sorry, I didn't want to interrupt." She said handing me the pills and water.

I drank the water with the pills, hoping to relieve my headache and back pains.

"It's ok. Thank you." I said. She smiled and walked away.

I saw Haymitch in the lounge, staring at the alcohol available.

He saw me walk and I smiled at him, waddling over to the single velvet chair opposite him.

"Hey." I said

"Hey, how are you?" He asked.

"Ok, I had to come here though. Peeta is having one of his condition responses. He shouted at me quite badly. I could see the anger in his eyes and hear it in his voice. I'm alright now." I said to him.

"What was the argument about?" He asked me.

"I haven't seen Gale since the end of the war. I haven't even sent him a letter telling him about the baby. About me and Peeta....I was thinking I could stop by at District 2 and say hello to him. Then alteast he won't be too mad. But Peeta thought I still love him." I said.

"Good idea. Peeta will come up from it in the end. Don't worry sweetheart." He said tracing his eyes back to the scotch arrangement, sighing.

"Hey, you've come so far. Don't let yourself go. I want you to be the godfather. Don't you?" I asked him.

"Of course, it's just very hard." He said.

We talked for a bit. Haymitch went to talk to the peacekeepers on board about stopping at 2.

He came back to the lounge. "Did they say yes?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes. But only for an hour." He said.

"Thank you Haymitch." I said hugging him.

I decided I'd given Peeta enough time to calm down.

I made my way down the corridor and opened the door. There he was on the bed, sleeping. His chest was bopping up and down very gently.

I walked over and climbed onto the bed, but I struggled with this huge belly of mine.

I laid next to him, placing my head on his upper chest, nuzzling into his jawline. He jolted slightly, waking up.

"You love me. Real or not real?" He asked.

"Real."