Wherever I go, Prim follows.

3 months later.
Katniss' Pov:
Today is the big day. Today is the day that I become one with Peeta. Today is when we cannot be separated because we are one. Today is the day, I become his wife.

I was sat on my bed waiting for Effie to bring the dress I had ordered a month ago. My hair had already been intricately woven into various small braids, all looping over a nest and tidy bun that rested on the back of my neck. I had gold eyeshadow on with a nude lipstick painted on my lips. My legs were jolting with everything bobbing movement I made. I was incredibly nervous. All eyes were going to be on me, which I always tried to avoid. Annie has kindly agreed to look after Rose until we ended our honeymoon. She was now 18 months, and was so mischievous.

I was sat on the kitchen counter, cooking something, when I went to check on Rose upstairs. She was napping in her bed. I gently leaned over checking she was ok. As I stroked her cheek, I noticed that the sun had shone on various blocks of her curly chestnut hair. But this time, the sun didn't portray elements of Peeta's hair. The colour was far more pigmented than Peeta's usual blonde. It was golden. Completely golden. Just like Prim's.

I was transported back to reality where I heard footsteps trot up the stairs.

"Hello dear. Here it is." She said, draping a long black bag with a zipper over her back.

"Close you eyes Katniss. I want you to open them when you're fully ready. Just to see how beautiful you really do look." She said, trying to prove a point.

A few minutes passed where Effie slid the dress on. I could feel the texture of the dress. When I slipped it on, it fitted like a glove. So beautiful and simple.

"Open." Effie said simplistically.

I peeled my eyes open, scared of what I was about to vision. When I opened my eyes, they immediately became fixated on the flowers and stars that had been woven into the thin mesh lace of the dress. It was stunning. So heavenly gorgeous.

When my eyes zoomed in on the dress, I saw something. A set of flowers that yes, had no pigment (only white), but held more power than pure diamonds. The dress had primroses fixed to it. And that's when I knew that Prim would always be by my side.