Travel.

Katniss' PoV:
I'm in my 2nd week of being 8 months pregnant now. It's not so great. I feel like a nuisance to Peeta with my watermelon belly. I want to do things, like bend down to pick up a pen, but I can't even do that. I feel low a lot of the time with this pregnancy because I feel so crap, but 30% of the time, I feel so loved and cherished. By Peeta and our baby. I'm at the stage now where I can feel the baby kick, move and even dance inside of me. Me and Peeta like to guess which body part the baby is kicking with.

It was the morning when me and Peeta would return to the Capitol to deliver the speech and have our baby! I was so incredibly nervous for the pain I was about to encounter with childbirth, but it would be over in several hours or a day.

Me and Peeta had packed the night before so all that was left to do was to walk to the train station where we would venture to hell again. But together.

I was in our bedroom packing up some last minute stuff when I heard Peeta shouting my name and hurrying me along.

As I was at the top of the stairs with the suitcase, I was hobbling down, holding the case and my belly. Peeta saw me and ran as fast as he could up the stairs snatching the case from me saying: Don't you be carrying that. Or anything for that matter."

Me made it down the stairs slowly as I was puffing from exercise.

"Lets go." He said sighing.

"Hey, it'll be ok. Remember like you said. Peace. The world is at peace. That means the Capitol is too." I said stoking his cheek. He nodded and opened the door for me.

———————

At the train station we were greeted by Haymitch. We hadn't seen him in a week, but he was already sober and fully out of alcohol. He looked well.

I went to hug him, or the best I could.

"Hey sweetheart, you look good." He said gesturing my belly.

"Not too bad yourself." I said smiling.

"Come on. All aboard." Peeta said as the train arrived. I knew he just wanted this trip over and done with.

Walking into the train was complete dajavu. It was so odd. The sweet and savoury foods available were symmetrical to the ones from our first and last games. I remember stroking the wooden table 3 years ago wondering what the hell I was doing with my life.

Peeta stood in the entrance as a tear slid down his face. He looked terrified.

"Hey, at the end of this trip, you'll have a child in your arms." I said making him gleam as bright as the sun above...