✧ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ✧

┏━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━                       •◦⥼⥽•◦                    ━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┛

Evangeline Anastasia de Martel, daughter of Count de Martel, had a quite sharp tongue that always got her in trouble. The Redheaded girl always had a sense of adventure in her for she never imagined herself stuck in a Castle for the rest of her life.

Lady Evangeline was known as the carefree kind sibling of the De Martels. Where her siblings demanded respect, she just wanted the friendliness of others.

But make no mistake, the youngest De Martel knew how to stand up for herself and she knew how to put someone in their right and exact place. Her elder siblings never quite favoured her for she was that different people needed but royalty declined.

The younger redheaded De Martel was all too bored with her life in the walls of the Castle, she wanted adventure, to see things not just read of them in her books. One day a mysterious family showed, a family with secrets.

Evangeline was immediately taken with them, finding them to be the most exciting thing that had happened all year. Especially one tall blue-eyed blond man, with a killer smirk.

Though Niklaus didn't quite feel the same way, instead his attention was drawn to Evangeline's exquisite older sister, Aurora.

But as the two have little banter sessions and long unplanned walks around the Castle grounds, they might just start to care for each other, deeper and more real than any lustful relationship Aurora and Niklaus have.

Unfortunately, the happiness didn't last long, as Mikael soon learns of his children's whereabouts. The Blonde Immortal Hybrid ran to save what he believed to be his one true love, Aurora instead of Evangeline, giving the ladder a fiery near-death experience.

Horribly injured, separated from her siblings, and abandoned by the man she had grown to care deeply for, a scorned Evangeline attempts to take her own life, only to wake as a demon of the night.

✯  ✯  ✯