𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊. Haunter of Ruins

a/n: eva's outfit is on top!

┏━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┛

Evangeline brushed the petals of a small rose across Hope's cheeks, smiling as the little girl fluttered her eyes open, blinking back a few times, "Look who's home?"

"Auntie Ev?"

"That would be, little one."

Hope smiled, wrapping her arms around the redhead's neck as she engulfed her into a warm hug, Evangeline chuckled accepting that she was currently tackled to the ground, "Oh, I missed you much more, sweetie."

"What did you get me this time?"

Evangeline pursed her lips into a straight line as Hope frowned, she soon shrugged, giving in as a smile was clear on her lips, "The best gift in the whole world, you are going to love them."

The youngest Mikaelson raised an eyebrow, asking, "Them?"

The de Martel nodded, picking her up in her arms, "Now, now, let's wash those beautiful teeth, get you all ready to meet them."

Hope still had her arms curled around Evangeline's neck as they made it out of the bathroom and onto the foyer, greeting Hayley on the way outside where Klaus turned to his siblings, whisper shouting, "We weren't followed, and I am not asking!"

Evangeline cleared her throat, bringing his undivided attention to the seven-year-old holding onto her neck. Hayley smiled tightly, greeting, "Everybody, look who's awake."

Hope nodded shortly as she greeted with a low voice, not liking the sudden unrecognized attention on her, "Hello."

"Hello," Klaus greeted with a short nod as well.

Hope turned to Hayley, "Mom, can I go play in the garden with Auntie Ev?"

"Sure but only if Auntie Ev is okay with that..," Hayley answered, trailing off as Evangeline nodded, passing Klaus an apologetic glance.

"Sure thing, little one," Evangeline replied, putting Hope on the ground as the little girl took her hand and led the way to the garden.