𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗. No Quarter

A/N: Evangeline's outfit is on top!

┏━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┛

Evangeline used a tissue to rub the blood off of her mouth, momentarily scowling as the screams of Kol's victim rung through the forest, "Good lord, that one has some lungs on him. He should've been an opera singer," Rebekah commented as the redhead pulled a lipstick out of her purse to redo her lips, "Might've ended better for him actually."

"I couldn't agree more."

"Is this absolutely necessary?" Freya questioned, walking up to them as she sighed exasperatedly.

"That depends," Rebekah shrugged nonchalantly before asking, "Do you want us at our full strength, or do you plan on rescuing Nik on your own?"

The eldest Mikaelson claimed, crossing her arms, "Well, death rattles are distracting, and I'm trying to break a cloaking spell."

"Kol!" Evangeline scowled, yelling out, "Would you mind? We are trying to have a conversation!" They waited a few seconds before a crunching sound rung through the forest and the screaming stopped, "Thank you."

"You were saying?"

"I can sense Klaus is still in New Orleans," Freya started, letting out a deep breath as Kol joined the group, blood all over his face and clothes, "Most likely somewhere underground. I can't get a read on exactly where, unless I'm in the city itself."

Evangeline rolled her eyes at his appearance as she pulled another tissue from her purse and moved to help clean the blood off his face as Hayley said, "Yeah. That's gonna be a problem. We have contacts in New Orleans."

"As you can imagine, the place is crawling with vampires, all of whom hate all of us," Evangeline continued, shaking her head as Kol attempted to swat her hand away, "Whatever we do, we need to do it fast because I am not going to be able to hold them long enough. They are ancient and happen to want a place in Marcel's good graces."

"Well, I wasn't planning on a pub crawl," The blonde witch nodded, shrugging, "I don't want to stay any longer than we have to. But we need to go."

Kol raised an eyebrow as Evangeline threw the tissue aside over the dead bodies of the prisoners they had just drained out, "Whoa. Wait... Wait, we're not doing this today?"