𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊. I'll See You in Hell or New Orleans

A/N: Eva's outfit is above ⬆

┏━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┛

In Court of Marseilles, a celebration of some kind was being held outside the Count de Martel's castle, where the entire court had gathered in the yard. Music was being played on instruments nearby, and guests mingled at the various stations. There were tables laden with fruit, bread, and cheese set up next to a practice field, where several women, including Aurora, were kneeling in the grass together.

The women watched with interest as Elijah and Tristan practiced throwing axes at wooden circles propped up several meters away, clapping in amusement when their ax hits its target. 

Away from such noise and behind a few trees at the back of the Castle, a man and a woman were out of breath, lying on the grass. Some would think that the disappearance of Lady Evangeline was to cause chaos all around, when in fact she was just racing with her newest friend, Kol Mikaelson.

Where she seemed to get tired fast and never win, he always did and maybe even faked a few pantings to not raise any suspicions.

"This is boring, I never win a race with you," Evangeline pouted, as he helped her stand up.

"Well, would you rather another game?" Kol asked, smirking victoriously.

Evangeline grinned as the most mischievous idea came to her head, "Uh..uh...I know that look," Kol chuckled.

"So what if we start something very nice in the boring party?" The youngest de Martel smirked, asking.

"What do you have in mind?" 

✯ ✯ ✯

The Celebration was soon wrecked by a mischievous redhead and a disguised as the two of them had thrown some of the treats at the guests, starting a food war, that ended with great Lords and high ranked Princes, cursing. Then, at the right time, the two best friends had escaped the scene.

"Did you see Tristan's face? He looked like a bloody loon!" Evangeline snorted in an unladylike manner as she remembered the funny moment.

"Nik and Lucien looked as if they had seen a ghost," Kol, too, laughed as Evangeline nodded in agreement.

Evangeline sighed, smiling at the youngest Mikaelson brother, "You aren't as serious as I pegged you to be."