𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓. I Hear You Knocking

a/n: Eva's outfit for the chapter is above!

┏━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┛

One of the things Evangeline loved about herself was her control. It was hard to maintain as a vampire but with a mad older sister, she always felt like a time would come where she would turn out like her. That's when she knew that having control over her mind was just as important as having one over her dark impulses.

She stood in front of the mirror in her old room, inspecting it before it began succumbing only to form the Hollow's mark. Evangeline's lips parted, a soft gasp leaving her as she stepped back.

"Auntie Ev? Mom and Uncle Elijah are ready to go, aren't you coming?" Hope questioned aloud from outside.

Evangeline picked up her jacket at the nightstand before descending the stairs, she didn't acknowledge Hope's question as she turned to Elijah and Klaus, pulling them aside, "I am going to see Marcel and Vincent."

"What? Why?"

The redheaded vampire raised an eyebrow at him, "Really? I am seeing things and I don't think I am the only one so I want to be fixed before it gets out of hand."

Klaus shook his head, "Kol and Freya are on their way, you don't have to seek outside help."

Evangeline ran a hand over her face, "Well, Kol and Freya are late and I can't wait for them...so, excuse me," She made her way past Elijah and Klaus and out of the compound before putting on her leather jacket and quite literally sprinting to the cemetery.

On her way there, Evangeline referred to take a shortcut to be there even faster. She paused, seeing a shadow pass ahead of her, catching her attention, "Whoever you are, this is not the time to get on my bad side."

She waited a few minutes before someone revealed themselves to her, greeting, "Hello, sister...Miss me?"

"Aurora?"

✯ ✯ ✯

A while had passed with the two redheaded sisters in a staring match before Evangeline asked, "How the hell are you here?"

Aurora furrowed her eyebrows, "You didn't think I would be one of your buried secrets forever, did you?"

"Actually, I did and I loved it that way."