𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙. The Other Girl in New Orleans

A/N: Evangeline's look for the day is up above⬆

┏━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┛

Evangeline's life had always been one of reactions. People hit and she hit back, people did that and she responded with that. She was never one to start the fight, she wasn't someone to make troubles out of the blue but sometimes, she caught herself wondering what would happen if she went for it? If she started truly living? Nothing would have gone wrong because she is centuries old and any that dare cross her would have been six feet under but she never knew where and how to start.

She woke up that day in her new apartment, changing into a new set of clothes after some compelled human went by Lucien's to get her clothes. Evangeline had heard all about St. Anne's church being turned into some boxing arena like a place to train people who had hopes to turn into vampires and join Marcel's ranks.

Regarding latest dramas, she needed to burn off some steam so she called Marcel and waited before he answered, looking quite confused, "I will just have a quick work out and I needed to check if there's someone there who can handle a few punches from a nine hundred years old vampire," She greeted him, sipping on a blood bag.

"Glad to know that, Marcel," Evangeline smiled as he didn't seem to mind that but informed her that he won't be there. It was better if there wasn't someone that she merely knew because when she hoped to blow off some steam...things were known to get ugly and irrational with a lot of blood.

She had changed into her training clothes, jogging to St. Anne's. Evangeline wanted to push her sister's words into the back of her mind, she wanted to convince herself that Aurora could burn in hell and she wouldn't blink but it wasn't true. She cared too much and it might have been a problem, it made her sound worthless to care about a person who wanted her dead...but at a once upon a time that person was her older sister.

The same sister who taught her how to paint, who braided her hair, helped her clean up after playing outside against her father's wishes. Evangeline kept reminding herself that the Aurora who shamelessly revealed her hatred last night couldn't be the same Aurora who helped her through the darkest times as a teenager, who taught her how to make a daisy chain.

Evangeline shook her head, taking a big gulp of water as she stepped into the arena, snapping her fingers together, some of the human fighters eyed her warily, "C'mon, you said you wanted training, no?"