𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊. Dead Angels

eva's outfit is up above !

┏━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┛

The redheaded ancient vampire was brewing her tea before she started sipping on it as she awaited Davina Claire's arrival at Rousseau's, apparently the witch had given her a migraine for a good morning and a lovely note that appeared on her forehead as her eyes fluttered open from a dream to a bloody migraine.

She was nearing the end of her cup when Davina slid in the booth opposite her as Evangeline commented, "You are late."

"Sorry, I didn't know you would actually come," She responded.

Evangeline shrugged, leaning her elbows on the table, "Why wouldn't I? You woke me up from my first night of sleep in days with a bloody migraine, so I would say you have my attention because meet you at rousseau's, davina...isn't very detailed."

Davina cleared her throat, "The Strix want me to work with them; to break Klaus and Elijah's links to the vampires they turned—"

The redhead raised a hand, stopping her, "Hold up, what?— No, no, you can't do that," She shook her head, "I don't even know why you are telling me this but no, you can't do it and shouldn't be thinking of about it."

The Claire witch scoffed, "I am not here for your approval."

Evangeline chuckled, nodding before she slammed her hand on the table, startling the brunette witch, "Then you better tell me why you are here in three seconds or by the fourth your body will be hanging at the door...," She trailed off, pausing, "And this time your migraines won't aid you."

Davina gulped, shaking her head at herself, "Because Kol doesn't trust any of the Strix and he said if I have to do this then I will need to call Evangeline de Martel...are you sure you are the Evangeline he was speaking of?" She asked as Evangeline cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Kol Mikaelson is dead, last I checked," She responded, shaking her head in confusion.

"He is but I am trying to bring him back," Davina revealed, pulling out a paper from her bag, "Aya gave me this spell, she said the Strix need my help so they are giving me this in return."

Evangeline overlooked the paper in the girl's hands, "This is a dangerous spell...not the thing young girls play around with."