𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙. Bag of Cobras

a/n: Evangeline's dress for the party is above!

┏━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┛

A party, a bloody party.

Evangeline shook her head, muttering a few profanities under her breath. She couldn't believe that the first thing the Mikaelsons march to do when they reclaim New Orleans is to throw a party. Don't get her wrong, no one loved to party and dress up more than Evangeline de Martel but she felt like there could have been better...timings.

"Are you out of your mind? You want us to serve people empty plates?" Evangeline bellowed out loud, frightening a short waitress before she continued, "Go replenish it, now. Get out of my sight, quick!"

Hayley walked in, looking over at the balloons and party decorations, "We were heading out, and now we're throwing a party? I see."

The redhead shrugged her shoulders, turning to face her, "Don't look at me. I am only making sure it's a good party. I mean if we have to then it better be good, right?"

"Oh, I am sure you throw the best parties," The brunette hybrid chuckled, shaking her head.

"Well, this one would top all that we had thrown," Klaus spoke up from where he stood at the top of the staircase, bringing Hayley's attention to his presence. "That will be attended by New Orleans' most influential creatures."

She cocked an eyebrow, folding her arms together, "You do realize that everyone hates you?"

Evangelina ran her tongue over her bottom lip, presuming, "I think it's the fact that he doesn't care that seems to make this all okay..."

Hayley shrugged it off as Klaus pursed his lips together, replying, "True but they love Marcel. And as the invite states, he is the co-host. Tonight we celebrate our truce."

The hybrid girl waited a few seconds, concluding, "So you're throwing a fake party, in honor of a fake truce, and your guest of honor is in a dungeon?" She turned to Evangeline, "And you are helping?"

"I don't attend trash parties...I had to help."

Klaus started to walk down the stairs, stating, "Marcel's attendance would only complicate matters, besides I'll have my hands full weeding out those in league with The Hollow," He exchanged a look with Evangeline, "And enjoying my date."