𝖙𝖜𝖔. You Hung the Moon

A/N: Eva's outfit is above ⬆

┏━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┛

Evangeline had been driving for hours to New Orleans whilst she could have taken a plane, she rathered a car ride to stay awake and think of all the colorful ways she could hurt the Immortal Hybrid.

Was he Immortal? Yes. Could she kill him? No, because she would die but that obviously didn't mean she wouldn't love ripping his heart out and smirking gleefully as it unfortunately regenerates.

She shook the negativities out of her redhead as she parked her car in front of Lucien Castle's Penthouse for unbeknownst to her brother, Lucien had contacted her first after all they were on the same side; sired by the same nefarious Hybrid.

Evangeline stepped into the elevator and sighed as she pressed the last floor's button, "Better have the whole city's gossip already."

Her heels clicked on the porcelain floor as she walked in and looked at the apartment's door, "Hmm...either you are too lazy to lock the door or just too arrogant...," Evangeline called through the house before she heard some groans.

"Luc?" Evangeline called louder, "Lucien?" She started looking through the house before she had found him, bitten. 

"Well that is not a sight for sore eyes," Evangeline commented, "Where is the all magical briefcase this time?" She had asked casually.

"In the last drawer," Lucien grunted as the venom moved through his veins faster. Evangeline retrieved said briefcase before she sat down on the bed. The silver briefcase was open on her lap, revealing four vials of a cloudy liquid and a metal syringe.

Evangeline sighed before drawing up some of the fluid from the vial into the syringe, "So what trouble did you get in this time, huh? Crept up too much so you would know the latest gossip?"

Panting for breath, Lucien chuckled at her remark before answering, "That happened, in consequence to me being a new gossip."

"Oh, shocker," The Redheaded girl grinned at him before she got off the bed and held his arm, "So, surprise! I played nurse about two years ago and yes, I might be a bit rusty on the field but I promise it won't hurt," She gave him a small smile.

Evangeline looked at his wound and found a vein before she pierced his wound with the needle and injected the syringe full of fluid into his body. Lucien winced in pain as the cloudy fluid burned the wound.

"Oops, was almost sure I went slow," Evangeline frowned her eyebrows.

After a moment, he breathed a sigh of relief as the compound burned the werewolf venom from his body and allowed his bite to heal as though he has just ingested Klaus' blood, "Don't worry you did just fine."

Lucien, now all healed, smiled at his oldest friend and crush, "Well, welcome!"

"I expected a party but okay. My ego handle being the hero," Evangeline chuckled before standing up to her feet and pulling him up with her, "Now I seriously missed you."

The Redheaded vampire wrapped her arms around him, grinning as he hugged her back, "Finally someone who actually knows how to joke! Tristan's strictness was seriously suffocating me," Evangeline went to get herself a drink as she started her rant.

✯  ✯  ✯

A few hours had passed at Lucien's apartment, the New Orleans Sentinel journalist was sitting at a table, where she was reading an article she'd written about the so-called serial killer. Her hand had been cut, and she dripped the blood from the wound into a wine glass for Lucien, who came over and drunk it on his way back into his trunk to lock up his werewolf bite cure.

Whilst, Evangeline de Martel had slept in the room she thought to be the best room in the apartment, which conveniently turned out to be Lucien but he didn't mind at all. The Castle man had gracefully offered her his room while he resided in another to make sure she would be at her highest of content.

✯  ✯  ✯