𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊. The Axeman's Letter

A/N: Eva's outfit is above ⬆

┏━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┛

Evangeline De Martel woke up to the echos of a girl's scream and fluttered her eyes open, almost immediately sprinting out of her bed. She stopped in the penthouse's living room to find a strangled human, ripped throat, and tied up, against the window.

"What a lovely morning...," Evangeline inhaled, making her way to the human corpse after noticing a rolled paper in the girl's sweatpants, slightly bloodied.

She pulled it and read it out for herself, "Dearest sister, may the blood keep us tied forever and your insanity folds our reunion with glitter...Aurora," Evangeline sighed, shaking her head.

"You were a better poet, sister," She commented, rolling her eyes along with the sheet of paper before throwing it to the closest dustbin, "May our meet be as pathetic as your poetry."

The Redheaded vampire walked back to her room and picked out her most demeaning outfit, in hopes to feel good about herself whenever she talks back to any of Aurora's manipulating wordings.

✯ ✯ ✯

Evangeline, following one of Aurora's marks, which was disguised as a bouquet of roses ribboned with a silky material that carried the name of the perfume shop Aurora waited in, De Beaucage Parfumerie.

She swung the door open and came face to face with Aurora who stood in the middle of the room with a few roses in hand, "My darling, Evangeline. How I have missed you."

"And I have missed your dramatics...how insane of me to think the world could go on without delicate poor Rory jumping in to make it as dramatic and awfully absurd as possible," Evangeline exhaled, rolling her eyes. She stepped into the shop, eyeing it warily, "Not your style, sister. You always go for...extravagant."

Aurora smiled, tilting her head, "How well you know me, Evangeline, but I decided to go easy for our reunion."

Evangeline opened her arms wide, "Well here I am...have at it, what talks of false do you have to pursue?"

Aurora tsk'd, shaking, "Not just yet, we still have one for the reunion to be complete."

As if on cue, the door was swung open and Evangeline turned around to find Klaus had just walked in, "You have got to be kidding me," She shook her head.