𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓. Wild at Heart

┏━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┛

Evangeline knew she did the right thing, it felt right and so she did it. But why did she feel so bad after it? She couldn't know why she felt so much guilt and remorse even if Tristan deserved what he had gotten...he was still her brother. Her older brother, that was so much like a parent to her than an actual brother.

She betrayed him and the thought of turning her back on him...it haunted her, and for what? Nothing, just to be sitting alone, wondering how much of a fucked up person she really is. Elijah and Klaus were fighting for one another, for their family but what was she fighting for? Nothing.

Had Rebekah been there she would have told her that she was fighting for Klaus, and Evangeline would immediately deny it but then she thought of Elijah's words.

"You never actually hated him."

Maybe she never did, but she wanted to. Evangeline convinced herself that she hated him for a false belief of fake it till you make it but it had been a thousand years and she was still faking it with no progress.

She ran her hand across her face, sighing in frustration as she waited for Freya's spell to work so she would hunt down Aurora; someone had broken her out and Klaus claimed it to be Lucien but Evangeline was against the idea.

"She is cloaked," Freya stated, looking from her map back at Evangeline as the redhead kept thinking as to where Aurora could have gone, "You don't have to find her you know...if she is gone then there is no problem anymore."

"No no no...I have to find her," Evangeline shook her head, insisting, "I stood by when you were making a spell that could presumably kill you so at least respect my decision to find her and beat the hell out of her and whoever broke her out."

Freya sighed about to reply before Elijah interrupted, "I am afraid we have more matters to attend other than finding her."

Evangeline turned to him with a perfectly arched eyebrow, "Like what? Think about all the places I could have been instead of here? Or pretend that I am perfectly fine so that I don't have to rip every beating heart out and turn New Orleans into a blood raining parade!" She lashed out at him, exhaling sharply, "Yes. Well, in that case, I can do all of these because I am freaking God!"

"Evangeline--"

She cut him off, "What? What is it that you could possibly say to stop that nagging voice in the back of my head screaming at me that I am just an irredeemable piece of trash?" Evangeline raised her eyebrows and when neither of the Mikaelsons said anything, she walked out, throwing the lamp on the bedside to the floor in anger.