Ch. 3 🖤 HER STORY 🖤

(Mina's POV)

We finally arrived at my house. It was rough but somehow we managed to make it safely. I even forgot the umbrella which wasn't even my property.

LiSA would now probably scold me tomorrow about it.

Once I entered the living room, I helped her sitting on one of my couches very carefully as she was injured in one leg. I gave her a towel to dry herself because she was completely drenched by the rain along with me.

"Thank you." She thanked me.

"No problem. Just wait here, I'll get the medical kit right away." I told her after nodding at her.

I quickly dried my hands and face with another towel and searched for the kit. Thankfully, I found it without wasting a great amout of time because her leg needed to be treated as soon as possible and I couldn't afford anymore delay.

Not when it was bleeding that badly.

I went to her with the kit in my hands and sat beside her, immediately starting to treat her wounds. She immediately flinched from the pain at the contact of her skin with the cotton I was using to clean her wound.

I decided to start a conversation for distraction as she was having a really bad time with me cleaning her wound.

"So, how did you get hurt and who was the person you were talking about earlier?" I asked her while treating her wound carefully.

"I... I was walking to my house when suddenly a man dragged me with him. I tried to es-escape but he was too strong and he..."

She couldn't complete her sentence because of the tears falling down from her eyes. She started sobbing after then. I felt bad for her so I gave an assuring smile to her and insisted her to continue.

"And he what?" I asked.

She wiped her tears. "H-He was a... V-Vampire!" She replied with wide eyes in terror.

What the heck!

As if she read my thoughts, she said, "You don't believe me, right? But I'm telling you the truth, I even saw his fangs. He was so pale and... And he even tried to bite me but then another vampire popped out of nowhere. They... They started fighting for some reason and went out leaving me in that cave. I was saved when you came to my rescue!" She explained.

That was her explaination. It was hard to believe her. She looked as if she was affected by some trauma.

Maybe, it's a trauma. I'm not buying your story, Miss.

Was this girl telling the truth or not, I couldn't really pinpoint it. It was unbelievable to me. There was no way I could believe her story of Vampires existing in this world.

I was finished treating her injury by the time she completed her story which I didn't know if was real or fake.

"What about your injury? Did he give it to you?" I asked.

"No, I just fell and got this big scratch by a sharp wood while trying to escape from his grip." She clenched her fists, her face displaying fear.

"But it's a deep cut. It will take time to completely heal. Well, for now, you can stay here if you want. Just tell me if you need something." I told her.

"You still think that I'm lying!" She raised her voice while I just stared in her eyes to find the real truth.

"Well, you believe it or not, I'm telling the truth. And maybe, he saw us running away. I'm sure, he will follow us." She said to me while looking outside in fear.

"If he would have seen us at that time, then we wouldn't be talking here like this. We would have been dead already." I said, trying to make her see a point in my words.

"That's because, it's a crowded area. Maybe he's scared for getting caught by so many people." She argued.

"Yeah, I get it. Just have some rest and call me if you need me. My name's Mina by the way. What's yours?" I asked.

"Hyelin..." She replied with a soft tone. I nodded and walked away, leaving her in the living room.

Later, I kept thinking on whether her story was true or fake?

Should I believe her...?

~•~

A/N

Heyie Heyie! 😃

Btw, both Mina and Hyelin are just some random names. Just random, okay?

Sorry about Sehun not having himself shown yet but I'll make sure he will in the next chapter, okay!? ☺️😘

Please share this story if you're liking it!

Bye-bye! 👋

💜💜💜