Ch. 11 🖤 SAVED BY A VAMPIRE 🖤

(Sehun's POV)

When I entered Mina's room, I saw Kai hyung who was about to bite into her neck while she was too scared with her eyes shut tightly in fear. My blood boiled in anger when I watched her tears. I quickly went near them and pushed Kai hyung out of the way, causing him to land hard on the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, HYUNG!?" I yelled in anger.

"Get away, Sehun. Don't come in my way!" He yelled back and came back to attack her but I pushed him away again and punched him hard enough to knock some senses in him. I was trying to control my anger while stopping him, meanwhile the rest of the hyungs had also come inside the room to help and stop Kai hyung.

As I was busy trying to control the situation, I noticed Baekhyun hyung already biting into Mina's neck. At that one moment, I became blind and my anger took over me as I pushed everyone out of my way before sprinting toward those two.

I ended up throwing continuous punches at Baekhyun hyung, and I would've gone too far if it wasn't for Suho hyung who reminded me of Mina.

I quickly let go of Baekhyun hyung and went to her. I lifted her body who seemed to be going through a lot of pain.

There was no way I could have let her die on me, so I resorted to the one and only option. It was risky for sure but I had to save her at any cost. Meanwhile, Suho hyung told the rest of the hyungs to take those two away from the sight.

"I won't let you die on me."

"Are you sure, Sehun?" Suho hyung asked appearing beside me.

"Of course! I know it's risky but it's the only option I have. I have to do it!" I said hurriedly with no time to spare.

As I said that, I immediately sucked the poison out through the wound before it could spread all over her body.

She became calm once her blood almost purified. I stopped once I realised that and watched her peaceful yet tired state.

I carried her in my arms and rested her on the bed. "I would never trust them now. They nearly killed her." I said to Suho hyung, making him sigh. He gave me a pat on my shoulder and left with the others as I observed them leaving from the window.

I went near Mina and decided to watch over her for a while. She was sleeping peacefully, for which I felt relieved to know. I caressed her soft cheeks and realised that she was very fragile. I kissed her forehead before leaving to prepare an energy drink for her so that she could regain her lost strength.

She was still sleeping when I came back as I sat beside her.

____

She slowly opened her eyes with a confused look as she touched the spot on her neck where she was bitten by Baekhyun hyung.

"What happened to me?" She asked weakly while looking at me.

"You nearly died but I saved you. I told you that I won't let you die, remember?" I happily said with a smile.

Her expression changed by hearing my words. "Why? It would have been better if I had died." She said with sadness filled in her eyes, making my heart feel heavy.

"Never say those words again. I won't let it happen." I told her with a serious face.

"Why would you care for me?" She asked just a simple question yet I became speechless. I couldn't find any words so I ignored her question and gave her the energy drink that I made for her weakness.

"Drink this. You will feel better by drinking it." I told and was surprised when she took it without any protest.

After she was done drinking the entire glass, I leaned closer to wipe her lips gently using my thumb. Her eyes widened and she actually blushed for the first time.

 Her eyes widened and she actually blushed for the first time

"So you know how to blush..."

~•~

A/N

Hi everyone!!! I'm sorry for updating so late, I'm glad you're still keeping up with my slow updates 😅.

I'll try to update more often, but in return, you guys will have to motivate me by voting and commenting, okay?

💜💜💜