Ch. 5 🖤 VAMPIRE 🖤

(Mina's POV)

"Hey~ there." Said the man with black clothing who now had himself fully revealed in front of me.

As I was frozen in fear and shock, he slowly started coming near, walking with light steps.

I couldn't understand why I was there? I had so many questions running through my mind but the biggest question was... Who was he?

He had a very illegible look on his face

He had a very illegible look on his face. I shifted backwards only to have my back pressed against the wall and he continued coming closer.

When he was just a few inches away from me, he crouched down to get at my level and looked at me with his intimidating eyes.

He leaned closer to my face while I trembled with fear. I avoided looking into his eyes as they were too intimidating for me to look into. I instantly flinched when he raised his hand, bringing it to my face to which he only chuckled.

A dark chuckle. It only threatened me more.

"I know. You're wondering why you're here and who I am." He said as I could feel his intense gaze piercing my soul.

Then he slowly touched my hair which made me shut my eyes tightly. "You don't have to be scared of me. I won't hurt you, don't worry." He said while lifting my chin up with his cold hands. It was too shockingly cold.

I looked at his face to get a clear image of him. He had blue eyes, black hair, slightly pink lips and a very pale skin? He had a fearsome, dark aura around him.

(A/N: Please don't go judging on the basis of that photo above.😅)

Realisation hit me after examining his features. I was reminded of that girl, Hyelin. I recalled her talking about a man with a very pale skin, too!

"W-Who are you?" I asked as I stuttered with the words.

"Hmm?" He tilted his head and continued staring at me with his intimidating eyes. "I am Sehun and you are in my territory." He replied, spelling each word with intensity.

"W-What do you m-mean? Did you bring me here? A-Are you the one who kidnapped me from my house? What do you want from me?" I asked, trying my best to not show my utter fear completely. I tried to act like a brave person when in reality, I was trembling horribly.

"So many questions, huh?" He smiled a little which didn't have any effect on me because at that time, even his little smile was creeping me out. "Yes, I kidnapped you from your house and I think you already know the half of it, right?" He raised his brow at me to know my answer.

"I-I don't." I whispered as tears started to form inside my eyes.

"Really? Then, let me remind you. Did you forget what you did last night?" I looked at him in shock. As if his eyes was looking right into my soul, he already knew everything.

"You've made the biggest mistake in the world by messing with me and my meal." The moment he said it, my eyes widened even more at his terrifying words.

"Have you remembered it now?" He smiled once again.
"I already killed that girl when you were sleeping peacefully in your room last night. You just came out of nowhere and then ruined my plan. It was because you helped her in running that my mood was ruined and I ended up killing that girl in the most brutal way." He told with his eyes widening, scaring the hell out of me.

He's dangerous... I can see it in his eyes!

That look in his eyes... It's of a psycho who loves torturing others!

"N-No way... W-What are you?" I was now scared to death after learning about Hyelin's death. His words had explained the reason behind her disappearance in the morning. I couldn't have imagined about how much of a torture she would have suffered by his hands before dying. I was being careless at that time and took her lightly. I didn't believe her words back then.

It was all my fault.

Am I going to die here...?

I watched him with wide eyes while he leaned closer to my face. "Yes, I'm definitely... 'that' thing."

He said the word that I feared the most to hear.

"Vampire."

~•~

A/N

Finally 😌, he said it! How was the chapter? Comment and vote if you liked it!

💜💜💜