Ch. 14 🖤 COMFORT 🖤

(Mina's POV)

It had been so many days since he literally kidnapped me from my house and brought me to his place. It was hard at first as I didn't want to accept my cruel fate and only cried in despair.

Honestly, I was really happy after receiving Vivi. I started to smile because of the cute puppy even though I hated living with him. Vivi gave me the strength to live, it truly made me feel happier than before.

I didn't know exactly how many days had passed away since he brought me to his place to live, because I was locked in a room with nothing good to do. I wasn't allowed to go outside, even for some fresh air as he said so.

I was now feeding Vivi because it was a puppy that needed to be fed by it's mother. Vivi's tiny hands held onto mine while it cutely sucked on the nipple of the bottle containing milk.

After feeding the little Vivi, I put down the bottle on the night stand and placed the sleeping Vivi on the bed carefully. Since it was already night, I decided to sleep beside Vivi but suddenly, I felt an unwanted feeling inside my stomach.

It started to hurt but I ignored the pain for it was just a minor pain.

____

I woke up feeling disgusted. I couldn't sleep because of the pain that had grown even stronger and unbearable.

Shit!

I knew about him reading my mind somewhere since my thoughts were definitely loud at that time but I just couldn't help it.

I'm a girl, damn it! It's an obvious thing. How could he ignore such an important thing!?

My stomach was hurting like hell now. I stood up and walked to the closet. I searched for the only thing but I couldn't find it.

I was getting mad by this moment but then again, I didn't have the energy to be mad. I held my belly in pain. Then, I heard the sound of the door opening as my eyes quickly darted to the person standing there.

He walked to me and looked down at me. Since he was too damn tall and I was too damn short, I had to look up, stretching my neck while holding my belly.

"Uhm... You look pale and mad at me. Don't worry, it's in one of the cabinets in the bathroom." He told.

I felt extremely embarassed and humiliated about it. I immediately nodded and ran away to the bathroom. My cheeks felt too hot as I shut the door behind me. Never in my life, I had felt this embarassed.

I opened and checked the cabinets. I finally found it in the last cabinet. "But these are too many. I wonder what he went through for buying these. So stupid..." I said keeping my voice low while looking at a huge bunch of packets of sanitary pads.

After taking a bath and changing into clean clothes, I made my way back to the room and found him playing with Vivi on the bed.

I stared at him, who was looking so playful and childish with Vivi. He caught me staring at him and asked a question.

"Are you done?"

"Yeah, but why are you still here?" I asked as I rolled my eyes

"For you." He replied making me confused as to what did he mean by that. He suddenly raised his both hands forward, gesturing to have me come in his arms which obviously made me look at him with a deep frown.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"Come on, I know you're in pain and that's why I'm here to ease your pain." He said softly.

"Why would I? What makes you think that I will do as you say?" I rejected his offer and glared at him.

Why in the world I would do that?

I watched him sigh and walking towards me. Then he softly pulled me with himself on the bed as I gasped in disbelief and shock.

"Stop it! I don't need your kindness!" I protested but he only chuckled as a response and placed my head on his chest, wrapping his arms around me, hugging me close.

Now, I was literally lying with him on the same bed with my head on his chest and his arms around me. It looked like cuddling. My heart was beating so loudly that even I could hear it and I bet he could too.

What's this feeling... And why his heart is beating the same way as mine? Or I'm just assuming things...

"Why are you doing this? I don't understand you. Let me go." My voice came out muffled.

"I'm just staying with you. You can lean on me. Just hold me tight or clutch on me whenever you feel the pain. It's the least I can do to make you feel good." He said to me while gently stroking my hair.

His gentle and soft stroking on my hair made me feel sleepy. He made me feel better than earlier. I didn't protest and just let it be.

What is he doing to me? This is not good.

He's my enemy...

Being a girl was so much hard. I lived my entire life alone as my parents died when I was still a kid. I felt lonely. I had no one by my side but this moment... right now... I wasn't alone, he was there for me. He became that person I needed when I was all alone.

Is he really my enemy...?

But I still couldn't understand why he cared for me and why he kidnapped me in the first place.

And the biggest question was... Was he good or evil?

____

Next morning when I woke up, he was gone from my side. Vivi was still sleeping so I quickly showered and headed downstairs to take a look around.

I found him in the kitchen as I went near him. He noticed me and gave me a cup of hot chocolate which I simply accepted. He smiled after handing me the cup. Honestly, his smile looked very beautiful and I couldn't deny that fact.

"I'm going out with my friends and will be back soon, okay?" He told and quickly kissed my forehead before leaving me alone as I stood there frozen with a blank expression

"I'm going out with my friends and will be back soon, okay?" He told and quickly kissed my forehead before leaving me alone as I stood there frozen with a blank expression. After I regained my senses, my hands clenched into fists in frustration and my cheeks felt too warm.

I hate this feeling!

~•~

A/N

I hope you liked this chapter. It was pretty long, right?

About Mina being in her periods, I thought, it was a very obvious and important thing to mention in my story. Besides, they grew close to each other due to this situation.

How sweet of Sehun to comfort her during this time, right?

💜💜💜