Ch. 43 🖤 A TRAPPED SOUL 🖤

(Author's POV)

"It's me... It was me! Mama?" Mina's eyes widened in shock and horror as she looked at the dead body of her mother and father. Her hands soon covered in blood completely, making her realise everything. She panted feeling suffocation, overwhelming pain as she screamed in agony.

She remembered what she had forgotten. She had chosen to forget that dark, painful memory but now Jessica made her remember all of it. Mina was always afraid of Jessica ever since she met her because she knew that the vampire girl would show her something she wouldn't want to see. And her fear turned out to be true.

All this time, she was able to live without losing herself was because, her mind made her forget that memory but it was always there in her heart.

(A/N: For horror vibes, play this song, 'Amusement Park' by Keiichi Okabe & Emi Evans  from NieR:Automata.

Because, the scene unfolding here intends to show horror.)

Jessica watched the tears of blood rolling down from Mina's eyes. "How pitiful!" She showed disgust and let go of the girl who had completely lost herself in her despair.

Mina looked like a zombie, her expressions were dead with her soul drowning deeper into the depths of darkness and despair

Mina looked like a zombie, her expressions were dead with her soul drowning deeper into the depths of darkness and despair. She was again trapped in that dark past of hers, unable to return back to the present.

"What did you show her, Sis?" Lucas asked.

"Just her dark past. She will be trapped in there forever and soon will die. Serves her right." Jessica smiled darkly before she was interrupted by someone.

"Excuse me, it seems you are busy... but you all have been summoned by our master." It was Seulgi's servant who appeared out of nowhere to inform the three vampires.

"What? Why? Don't tell me she..." Jessica said as she and her brothers tensed up. "Let me finish her first." Jessica turned to look at the lifeless girl, Mina.

"But, she wants you all this instant, so if you don't want her to yell at you..." The female servant warned.

"Fine! Let's go!" Jessica raised her voice in annoyance and looked at Mina while grinning. "It's not like you're going to survive through this." She said before vanishing with her brothers.