Ch. 15 🖤 COMPLICATED 🖤

(Sehun's POV)

I kissed her forehead before going out for hunting. As I was leaving, I noticed her standing still frozen on the same spot. She didn't move an inch and had a blank expression on her face. I smiled thinking of her being cute like that.

It would have been better if she always stayed cute as she was right now but she rarely showed her cute side. Instead, she always was rude or cold to me which sometimes hurt me.

____

"I'm here!" I announced once I arrived at our usual place where all of the nine members of our group would gather and go for hunting together.

"Ok guys! Let's move!" Announced Xiumin hyung. After that, we all started searching for a prey.

Kai and Baekhyun hyung weren't there, probably because of their wrong actions from that day

Kai and Baekhyun hyung weren't there, probably because of their wrong actions from that day. I had heard that Suho hyung gave those two a pretty good scolding, even put them under house arrest.

I was still angry on both of them for their behaviour and actions. Mina could have died because of them if it wasn't for me.

I suddenly stopped running and walked instead. "Do you like her?" Someone asked and it was Suho hyung.

"What?" I asked back, not believing my ears.

"You heard me, Sehun. I know everything so there's no point in lying to me." He said putting on a serious expression. He knew me very well. He was the closest to me out of all the members and thus, I would have never lied to him.

 He was the closest to me out of all the members and thus, I would have never lied to him

I was quiet so he spoke again. "So, you do like her. I knew it from that day when she was going to die and you almost killed your hyungs for her." He said as we walked together while the others were gone far away from us.

I sighed not knowing how to reply him. "Hyung... I just... Well maybe..." I started but couldn't say anything more.

"If you like her, then it's hundred percent sure that you love her. But... Sehun, what about the outcomes? If the higher council finds out about you being in love with a human, then it would be the end for you both and maybe for us, too." He told as I could see the concern in his eyes clearly.