Extra Chapter 🤍 YUI'S STORY 🤍

A/N

So, this is the story of Yui (Yui-chan), a girl who is Mina's junior from the same college she used to go, before Sehun kidnapped her. Yui first appeared in Ch. 21 (A Day Full of Fun) and Ch. 22 (Her Friends). This extra chapter is all written from Yui's point of view to clear out a few things about her and your confusions as well.

🤍

(Yui's POV)

While on my way to Risa-senpai's (LiSA) home, I suddenly thought of Mina-senpai. I knew I wasn't mistaken, that it was her birthday today.

Six months. I was absent for that long time from college because my family was in big trouble and during that time, she suddenly stopped coming to college. I was informed by Risa-senpai about her after I returned and now I didn't have any clue as to where she disappeared to. Nobody knew where she went.

Senpai, where are you? I want to wish you a very happy birthday... I miss you...

____

(FLASHBACK)

"Ah, Uhm... Is it okay if I ask you, why are you out here and crying?"

A voice asked startling me because I thought I was alone there, in that area of our college building. I turned my head to look behind me where I saw a beautiful girl sitting while hugging her knees just as I did. Her eyes were pretty but red and swollen.

Was she crying too?

"I often come here because no one can see me here if I cry my eyes out. You seem new here though..." She said.

I panicked as she expected a response from me. I showed her my ID card hoping she wouldn't ask me any questions because I wouldn't have been able to communicate with her without my notepad which I didn't bring along with me.

"Nishimiya Yui? I see, you're from Japan... Wow!" She observed my ID card for a little more before looking at me with a smile.

"I'm your senior, Lee Mina! Let's get along well, okay?"

That was the first time I met Mina-senpai.

____

"This is a new member of my fanclub, her name is Yui, but I call her Yui-chan!" Risa-senpai put her hands on my shoulders and seemed to be introducing me to Mina-senpai although we were already familiar with each other.

"You see, Mina... She can't speak so we need to treat her even more carefully." Risa-senpai whispered in her ear but I was able to hear her still.

With this, I had finally managed to make friends in a foreign country and it was fun being with these two girls although they both were my seniors.

Mina-senpai treated me like a sister and shared her stories with me, yet, I was never able to tell her the truth about me. I was just afraid of being hated by her.

Yes, the truth about me.

There was a time when I let someone who took care of me since I was little, die in front of my eyes for my sake. To me, he was someone very precious. It was ten years ago. At that time, I was still a little kid so I had to believe whatever my parents had said.