Ch. 31 🖤 THE SINGING BEAUTIES 🖤

A/N

So, anyone who likes J-Pop? Are there any J-Pop fans here? If not, then you might not like this chapter and it would be boring for you. But still, do not skip any part of this chapter.

🖤

(Mina's POV)

"Woahhh! There are so many students. It's all crowded." I said, completely overwhelmed by the huge crowd.

"Did we always have this huge number of population in our college?" I wondered.

"Mina!!! You came!" LiSA ran to me when she spotted us. She handed her guitar to Sehun in a rush so that she could hug me while wrapping her both arms around me.

"I thought you won't. Thanks for coming." She smiled at both of us.

"Where's Yui-chan?" I asked looking behind her, trying to see my junior but she was nowhere to be found.

"She's not coming, sadly. But, we'll be sending her videos of our concert so don't worry about her and enjoy!" She exclaimed.

I questioned. "We?"

"I forgot to tell you that I've invited my friends here from Japan to perform with me." She explained smiling widely.

"What? You called them here from Japan? Just to perform?" I widened my eyes in disbelief.

____

"It's starting now!" I exclaimed being excited to see her friends. LiSA and four girls could be seen on the stage.

"So, guys! Meet my friends who are gonna perform with me tonight!" LiSA spoke in the microphone as the crowd went wild.

I was gone for just three months and look, she has gained more fans and admirers of her.

"Hi, I'm Laco ! Nice to meet you all." One of the four girls who had short hair announced.

"I'm ReoNa, I hope you like our performances." The other girl having a shining golden color in her hair announced while I thought of her as a very cute girl.

"And I'm Milet." A girl with black hair announced. She didn't seem to be Japanese and I found myself fascinated by her beauty.

"I'm Aimer. Thanks for coming tonight!" The last girl wearing glasses said with a smile.

The performances started with Laco performing a song named, Zero Eclipse. Her voice and lyrics of the song made me feel alive. It was just  so good.

 It was just  so good