Ch. 12 🖤 WEAK 🖤

(Mina's POV)

I was alone in my room as I sighed tiredly at the sudden thought of running away from his place. I knew I could never escape from there but still the thought of it never left my mind. I just wanted to have my old life back. I wanted to return. At least, that was better than being with a vampire.

I was not sure about how he saved me when I was so close to my death but he did inform me that he took out the poison within my body before it could have spread all over.

I seriously never understood why he cared so much for me when he was a vampire who should have killed me right at that moment he saw me for the very first time. He could have killed me but he didn't... Why?

I sighed again wondering about it but then, that awkward moment from a while ago flashed through my mind, making me embarrassed just like that.

(FLASHBACK~~~)

"So you know how to blush..."

Immediately, I turned my head to the side, feeling confused as to why he did that. I wasn't being a baby, right?

"You should rest now." He said before the awkwardness could surround us even more.

He then glanced at the empty glass and smiled at me. "Since this is the first time you ever obeyed me without any protest, it made me happy. So, I would reward you for it. Be happy now." He said coming closer and then kissed my forehead, shocking the hell out of me.

I watched him leaving, still in the state of shock.

(PRESENT)

My heart started to beat loudly just by recalling the memory. My mind reminded me something very important right at that time. That he could read my mind. Realising that my thoughts was probably loud enough to reach him easily, I stood up, trying not to think about him anymore.

As I did, my body couldn't bear to stand straight, I felt so weak that I lost my balance and to prevent myself from falling, I tried to hold onto something but ended up breaking things. The poor little pot fell down creating a painful noise and almost immediately, he came in.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"W-What? I... I just wanted to go bathroom!" I said making it obvious as I tried to hide my nervousness.

"Oh, let me carry you then. You are too weak to even go by yourself." He chuckled.

"What's so funny? I don't need your help!" I said with an annoyed expression. Completely ignoring my words, he carried me in his arms and took me to the bathroom.

"Here you go. Tell me when you're done. I'm waiting outside." He said before leaving.

After I was done, I went back on my own instead of calling him. My eye twitched as soon as I looked at him.

"W-What's that?" I asked with a shaking body as I watched the bottle in his hand, containing a dark red liquid.

"It's the medicine for your weakness." He offered that thing to me.

"Drink this. Believe me, you would be perfectly fine after drinking it. Plus, it will make you strong." He explained with a smile.

"No way! Eww, ewww, ewwww!" I felt like throwing up by watching it. I covered my mouth and turned away from him. He sighed and came closer to me. His expression changed and a dark aura surrounded him.

"You don't want me to punish you, do you? You have no idea how I would punish you." He started threatening me now!

I hesitantly took the bottle from his hand and slowly brought the straw to my mouth

I hesitantly took the bottle from his hand and slowly brought the straw to my mouth. I sipped a very small amount of it while he observed me carefully.

"How is it?" He asked.

I hated to admit but it was not as bad as I expected it to be. I didn't say anything and continued to drink it slowly.

"Hmm, it seems you liked it." He smiled.

To hell with your stupid thinking!

"You're so good today! Obviously, you deserve a reward." He said happily smiling and patted my head. I only glared at him in return.

"Okay, now listen. I would be back after two hours with your reward. Untill then, you should rest, okay?" He said to me and left me alone in the room.

I wondered what he was planning. I didn't care about the reward at all. All I wanted from him was my freedom. I was caged in that place, unable to escape.

Waiting for him felt like years. I couldn't even get myself to sleep and there was nothing to do. It was super boring.

Finally, I heard his voice calling my name. My eyes shifted to the door as he came inside with a small box in his hands, carefully holding it. My eyes lingered over it curiously.

I don't care about it, then why?

Why am I so curious?

"This is your prize!" He exclaimed as I went near him to look. I looked down, into the box and when I saw it, I became speechless.

I never expected it to be something that could have melted my heart so easily.

~•~

A/N

Want to know what's inside that box that made Mina speechless? 😁 Then find out in the next chapter! 😉

Also, I wanted to make it clear that my MC is definitely not the Mina from TWICE. She's definitely and purely my creation.

Vote!
Comment!
And Share, okay?

💜💜💜