Ch. 30 🖤 KAI'S REFUSAL 🖤

(Sehun's POV)

"You seem so happy today. Did we miss something? Tell us!" Chanyeol hyung asked with an excited smile. Why am I so happy? I tried to find the reason and then suddenly I remembered it. The confession.

She was the reason for my happiness.

"Hey! We know you love Mina but that doesn't mean that you would keep on daydreaming about her and ignore us." Lay hyung said with a pout on his lips which made me smile knowing that my cute Lay hyung was jealous about being ignored by me.

My hyungs had already accepted Mina and they already knew about our relationship as Chanyeol hyung couldn't keep it a secret, so he ended up spreading the news to all of them.

"Lay hyung, you don't have to be jealous. You know that I love~ you!" I told him making a heart with my hands to which he smiled, showing his dimples.

 You know that I love~ you!" I told him making a heart with my hands to which he smiled, showing his dimples

"So~?" Chanyeol hyung insisted with a smirk displayed on his face.

"I confessed to her." I simply said having a cool attitude and they were looking at me in shock, with their jaw dropped except for Suho hyung. Kai hyung was not interested as I expected. He just listened, standing a little far from the group.

"You're so smart, Sehunnie. I'm impressed!" Chanyeol hyung said and smiled mischievously to Suho hyung.

They both looked at each other and smiled secretly to each other, which didn't go unnoticed by me. I gotta ask them or Mina about the day they spent with her. They definitely have something to do with it.

"You know, I'm curious about something." Chen hyung spoke and all eyes were on him now. "It's been two and half month since she's living with you so don't you guys... you know... Have you at least kissed her?" I immediately blushed, surprisingly.

Watching me blushing hard, they started to tease me. "So, you did kiss her, huh? Did you kiss her on the lips?" They started to ask such type of questions while laughing.

And by laughing I mean, our beagle line. Chanyeol hyung, Chen hyung and Baekhyun hyung. They loved teasing me but the laughter and teasing soon ended by Kai hyung who was visibly annoyed.

"Enough of this. What happened to you all? Are you guys crazy? Can't you see that it's dangerous and stupid!?" He raised his voice.

"What's the matter with you Kai-?" Suho hyung decided to speak but he was cut off by the angry male.

"You should be asking that to yourself, hyung! You all are acting like it's no big deal. That stupid girl is nothing but trouble. She is a danger to our kind!"

"Hyung, I know that but-" I tried to explain and calm him down but he cut me off as well.

"Sehun! Please! I don't understand why you are doing this. You and she, you both could die. Aren't you afraid of breaking the rules? Did you forget that you are a vampire? And what the hell is wrong with you guys! Aren't you all aware of this? SHE IS A HUMAN! We can't never let a human destroy us!" He yelled before dashing away into the forest.