Ch. 13 🖤 SMILE 🖤

(Mina's POV)

My eyes turned glassy as tears filled inside of them by looking at the cute white puppy inside the box. I quickly picked and embraced it in a hug. For some reasons, I felt bad for the innocent puppy. Maybe, we were same... Trapped and lonely souls.

"I knew you would like it. After all, it's the only thing you like in this world. But... Why do you look like you're about to cry?" He sweatdropped.

"Don't call it a 'thing'! I just feel bad for this cute little puppy. It looks so pitiful, scared and lonely." I said, while holding the puppy close to my chest like a mother.

"What are you talking about? You know, sometimes, it's too hard to read your mind." He said looking into my eyes intently. I just gave him a quick glance before looking at the puppy again.

"Where did you find this puppy?" I asked.

"I found it in the forest. It was probably homeless so I adopted it for you. Isn't it cute?" He said while petting him as I watched the scene in surprise.

It was amusing to see a cold-hearted vampire being so gentle. I had always thought that he was cruel to everyone.

"Well, even I do have a heart." He said, probably reading my mind. "Let's call it Vivi!" He exclaimed suddenly with a brightened face. I couldn't help but smile upon hearing that. I realised that I smiled for the first time since I came to his place. The cute Vivi snuggled closer to my chest, feeling sleepy, making itself look so adorable.

"You know, it makes me so happy when you smile like that. You should try to smile more." He stated while coming closer to me.

"Sh-Shut your damn mouth! We-Weird crazy vampire!" I stuttered for some reason, making me curse myself mentally. He chuckled at my sudden outburst and slowly closed the distance between us, making me more flustered.

"Why? Am I making you nervous?" He teased with a smirk. "Well, I'm sorry for being too handsome for you." He teased me even more.

"You're wrong! How can you say that?" A genuinely dumb question came out of my mouth

"Because you are blushing, my lady." He smiled and moved away from me.

My lady? What exactly do you mean by that?

I frowned wondering why on earth he called me that. 

"Whatever! I hate you! Just know that!" I raised my voice a little and sat on my bed while huffing.

"Yeah, keep on denying it, you naive girl. But I know everything. Your thoughts are so easy to read." He told me and didn't react much to my glare as he silently left the room.

As he left, I sighed deeply in relief. I was confused myself.

Why was I so nervous just now?

I shrugged the troublesome thoughts away as soon as I looked down at the little puppy, sleeping peacefully. It made me smile again.

Maybe

Maybe... It wasn't a bad idea after all.

~•~

A/N

It's not Vivi though 😄. So cute, right? 😍 I luv animals!!!

Btw, this chapter is too short, right?

This is how I visualised Sehun for this story in the first place.

Cool & Brutal. You can say that if you have watched 'Dokgo Rewind'.

Anyway, please try to
Vote!
Comment!
And Share!!!

💜💜💜