Ch. 27 🖤 CONFESSION 🖤

(Mina's POV)

Where am I?

My eyes opened as I looked around.

Wait...

This place looks familiar.

Realisation hit me and I found that I was back at my house, my place, but how?

I looked around for him in my house but there were no signs of him anywhere.

I sat on the chair in the living room when my eyes landed on a sticky note. I picked the note and saw that something was written on it.

I read the note...

I know it's too late now to tell you this, but I think that someone like you, an innocent and kind girl don't deserve this after all. I'm sorry I caused you so much pain in these last months and now I do really regret it.

I thought about this a lot. You are a kind one, so I'm letting you go. I want you to be happy but if you stay with me, you might get hurt. I want you to know that the times I spent with you were the best moments of my life. But you never belong with me.

I'm so sorry, I hope you forgive me.

Let's just forget everything, okay?

Goodbye Mina...

- Sehun

I stared at the paper feeling emptiness, not even blinking my eyes. Tears rolled down from my eyes but my face didn't show the emotion of being hurt.

What is this?

I should be happy now because this is what I wanted from the very beginning. Then why won't my face show a happy smile?

I'm alone again.

The loneliness I used to feel before, but it faded when he came into my life, is now back once again

Only when I started to feel love for him, he decided to left me alone, forever?

If he had to do this, then why did he make me fall for him?

I wiped my tears in anger and threw the paper away. I tried to calm myself but it hurts so much.

Please... Just come back...

Suddenly, the surroundings started to flicker as I closed my eyes and then reopened them to see something that I never wanted to see.