Ch. 38 🖤 MAD AND JEALOUS 🖤

(Sehun's POV)

I couldn't help but glare at Chanyeol hyung even though I knew, it wasn't his fault and he was just helping her. The sight of them being so close was just unacceptable to me.

Mina stood up awkwardly before pulling herself away from him and thanked him with a smile.

I didn't know why but my feelings for her were starting to become even harder for me to control. She would appear even more breathtakingly beautiful everyday and her lips would always tempt me to kiss her.

She was so irresistible that I was losing control over myself. Her soft skin would make me want to trace my fingers over it. These feelings were becoming stronger day by day.

I need to calm myself.

I watched them talking with each other.

So a few minutes earlier, Chanyeol hyung suddenly came out of nowhere to visit Mina and I let him see her. But right now, what I saw before would have made any man jealous on seeing his girlfriend in the arms of other man.

Anyone could have been fooled if they saw the position they both were in. I admit that I was jealous of him. But what made me more angry was that they were looking at each other in a daze. As if they were a couple.

I furiously walked away without them noticing me

Only I can touch her like that.

____

Chanyeol hyung just left from my house and I was still very mad. I looked at her who was smiling to herself.

"So, what did you guys talk about?" I asked her and she immediately looked at me.

"Nothing much." She simply answered and went to her room leaving me behind. She didn't tell me anything and that only made my mood even worse.

I can't believe it!

Mina, do you have any idea what are you getting yourself into?

____

(Mina's POV)