𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

~Vanessa's POV~

"Okay, so let me get this straight." I shook my head as Sam and I were in the kitchen. "Riley thinks that her and Lucas are brother and sister just because Maya may have feelings for him?"

"Sounds about right." Sam nodded handing me a glass of water. "But don't you remember what you cried about after that."

"You mean about worrying about if I'd be in a triangle?" I asked her rubbing the side of my head.

"That's it." Sam told me. "Do you really think you may be in one?"

"I don't know." I sighed. "It's just all that's been going on lately it does worry me and I can't imagine being in one."

"Why?" She asked me.

"Why what?" I asked her.

"Why do you feel like you'll get in one?" She explained more to me.

"I don't I just have a feeling." I told her honestly. "And if I get stuck in one I don't think I may be able to handle."

"With Jace and Farkle." Sam nods.

"You think I may be in a triangle with Jay involved?" I asked her with furrowed eyes.

"I think we all expect that to happen." Sam shrugs.

"Well, I doubt that would happen." I tell her. "But if that would happen I don't think I'll be able to be in it because I don't want to hurt either of them." I shook my head. "I honestly always thought that you and Jay made a nice pair."

Sam chuckled saying, "He's cute but I don't know."

"What don't you know?" I asked her.

"I think he has some things he has to figure out on his own before he could be in a relationship." Sam explains. "And when he solves it maybe I can try to start something with him."

"I wonder what's going to happen now." I sighed drinking my water.

"Well, let's get you change first cause you still have some blood and dirt on your clothes." Sam gestured my clothes.

I looked down at my clothes noticing I did have some dirt and blood on it.

"Yeah, you're right." I nodded standing up. "Good thing I got a bag with some of my clothes in there from my place here."

I grabbed the bag from the floor as we went to the room the girls and I were sharing.

I went straight to the bathroom while Sam sat on one of the beds waiting for me.

Once I was done I went walked out seeing Maya and Riley

"So... we're not going to talk about what happened?" I asked them.

"I don't think so." Maya shook her head. "Plus I think you already know what's going on."

"Yeah." I nod my head. "But I thought you would rather tell me than me assuming."