Key

If you don't quite know what an x reader is, it is a story that follows a normal plot line, but with the reader, you, as the main character! Here's what each insert means.

(Y/n) means Your Name.

(L/n) means Your Last Name.

(F/c) means favorite color. If you don't like your favorite color in the situation, you can just use whatever color you want to.

(H/c) means hair color.

(E/c) means eye color.

(Y/h/c) means your home country.

If there are two words with a slash, such as taller/shorter, it means that you choose if you want to be taller or shorter than whoever.

There may be a few more, but normally I will add a quick explanation afterwards.

Keep in mind that this is not exactly you. You don't have much control over the plot as I do want to follow a storyline. The main character may act differently or have different beliefs, please do not take this personally. There will also be cursing (cough cough Bakuhoe)

This will not be a lemon!

There will be more than one love interest. These love interests will be Todoroki, Bakugou, and Midoriya.

There will most likely be different endings to see who you end up with.

This will not be following most of the show's arcs, but the beginning of it takes place sometime after the Sports Festival but before the Summer Training Camp. (spoilers if you're not very far in the show) The students, other than Midoriya, do not know All Might's secret and he has not retired. They have not yet moved into the dorms.

If the characters seem out of character, I'm sorry! I'm trying to make them seem like themselves, but since the plot is different from the show, it might seem a bit off sometimes.

That's about it~ Hope you enjoy the story!