~Bakugou Birthday Special~

This is a special! In other words, it does not follow the current plot and is because today is Bakugou's birthday! This is a time skip to when everyone has dorms and nothing is happening. Everyone's relationships are the same as the current ones ((Y/n) refers to Bakugou and Midoriya by their first names, Todoroki is still on a last name basis. etc...)

(Y/n)'s POV

I wake up slowly to bright light filtering through my window. My alarm continues going off on my phone for another few moments until I gently press the 'off' button. I glance at the time and the date. "8:01 Monday, April 20th"

"Hah, 420. Wait... isn't that day important for some reason?" I continue thinking for a moment before shrugging and deciding it must just be the 4/20.

I place my warm feet onto the cold ground and after changing make my way to the kitchen.

Todoroki sits there with a cup of tea and is talking with Iida about school work or something.

I grabbing a bowl of cereal and sit at a table near Uraraka while observing the rest of the room. Izuku is quickly writing things down in his notebook, Hagakure and Mina and giggling about something, and Sero and Kaminari lounge on the couch while playing on their phones.

Everything is as it should be in the 1-A dorms. Not everyone is here, but that's not usual for a Monday with no school. We were given a week break from classes and the option to go home. Most of us decided to stay in the dorms as it can be good for class bonding and training.

I yawn tiredly and stretch upwards before rubbing my eyes and placing my dirty dish in the sink.

I'll clean it later.

One thing is off though... A certain... noise is missing.

I try to put my finger on it, but I just can't quite succeed. "Hey, Uraraka?"I ask her quietly. She looks up from her phone and smiles brightly at me, highlighting her large brown eyes.

"Morning, (Y/n)! What's up?"

"Uh..." I begin, trying to think of how to phrase my question. "Do you feel like something's missing? As if it's quieter than usual?"

She looks around and shrugs. "Well, Mineta and a few others went home, so maybe you're missing them?"

I shake my head. "Nah, I'd never miss Mineta, and that's not it. It's like... something loud..?"

She tilts her head like a confused puppy. "Uh, well who are the loud ones in our class?"

"Mina, Kaminari, Izuku sometimes, Katsuki, and... Wait! That's it! Where's Bakugou?" I ask, scanning the room for the loud blonde.

Uraraka just shrugs. "I'm not sure. Probably still is his room since I don't think he went home."

4/20... Katsuki. "AW CRAP!!" I yell loudly.

Uraraka flinches noticeably and looks at me with concern. "Hey, are you alright?"

"It's his birthday..." I say quietly, putting my head in my hands. How could I forget?!

"Huh? Who's?"

I sigh and look at her with disappointment in my eyes. "Katsuki's."

Uraraka looks at me wide-eyed. "What?! Oh crap. I didn't even get him anything..."

"Yeah, I don't think anyone did... Okay, we have to do something. It's still early in the day. How about we get someone to go out with him so he doesn't come back to the dorms?"