~Tater Tot and Giant Nomu~

My lungs burn with poisoned air and I feel my vision blur and go dark.

Bakugou's POV

Shitty Hair runs over to the door and begins pounding his fists against it.

It's her. It's (Y/n).

I shove Shitty Hair out of my goddamn way and start prying open the lock on the door. "OPEN IT, SHE RIGHT FUCKING OUTSIDE." I yell as I turn to the useless teachers.

They hesitate and look at each other for a moment. "YOU WANT A STUDENT TO DIE ON YOUR WATCH?! FUCKING IDIOTS, IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR, I WILL!"

Sparks burst from my fist making a loud crackling sound that resonates throughout the room of shocked people.

"Bakugou, calm down. We're not sure what's out there. One person will go out to get her with a gas mask on." Aizawa says, his usual dead eyes looking worried as hell.

I scowl. "Fucking fine. But I'm the one going out." I look across the room of faces and share eye contact with Icy-hot bastard and fucking Deku. After glaring at them for a few moments, I snatch a gas mask from the boobs girl and demand someone to open the door.

The buff Pussycat steps forward and unlocks the heavy latch.

I huff and walk out onto the hall filled with thick purple gas. As soon as I step out the door, it's immediately closed behind me, sealing the gas out.

I take a few steps and stumble over something. "Damnit, watch where the fuck you're going you damn-" My red eyes meet with a body laying slumped against a wall on the ground. As I get a bit closer, I recognize the figure as Tater Tot.

"What the hell happened to you?" I mutter as I try to wake her up by gently nudging her arm.

She remains unconscious so I pick up her fatass and throw her over my shoulder.

I'm walking back over to the door when I hear a loud laugh down the hallway.

Someone stands there, but I can't make out who it is through the stupid gas.

"You sure did land a few blows on me, brat. Too bad I have to kill you now."

I turn fully and see a huge villain looking guy. He wears an arrogant smirk on his ugly face and is holding his hand over a broken mask in front of his nose and mouth. Purple gas leaks in and he begins coughing violently.

He has a large blood stain on his stomach. His top is torn and in multiple places with lots of small cuts tearing open the red fabric. As he leans against a wall to try and regain his composure, I notice he has many cuts on his face and arms along with some metal lodged into his body.

"Did you do this?" I quietly mutter to the unconscious girl. So much damage on a powerful villain, and she doesn't even have a gas mask. "That's my girl." I say even quieter before scoffing at the villain.

I could take him, but it's not good for Tater Tot to stay in this smoke without a mask for much longer.

I flip off the villain and begin pounding on the door to get them to let me in. "It's me, you fucktards. I've got the loser, let me in."

A few moments later, the door is opened and I walk into the properly lit room filled with clean air.

Bob the Builder sits in a corner and makes some type of air purifier to clean the only safe room of all the gas that might have leaked in.

The door is closed immediately once I get in and Aizawa rushes over to me.

"Is she okay?" Aizawa asks, worry taking over his voice.