~Dumpster Diving and Bloody Sweatpants~

I was in the middle of the sidewalk... in Japan.

And a giant monster was tearing up the streets in front of me.

And, oh yeah, I was still in my bra.

Welp. This brings us to where I am now. In the street, paralyzed in shock, as a huge villain looking thing terrorizes the city.

Everyone around me is running away, trying to get to safety. Some of them are even calling out the names of some people I didn't know for help.

I continue standing there as I try to figure out what was going on.

Suddenly, a loud voice announces, "I AM HERE!"

I turn slightly to see a large man with tan skin and a very shadowed face. He's quite muscular and has two hair... thingies that look kind of like bunny ears.

"All Might?" I mutter under my breath. I know him. How can I not? I practically grew up with Boku No Hero Academia. I have tons of memes about it on my phone. This begs the question, where the fuck am I?? He runs forward and yells, "TEXAS SEMMAASHHH!!!" It creates a huge cloud of dust and I can no longer see what's happening.

I continue blankly staring at where All Might disappeared as the police arrive and approach the scene.

One of them runs up to me and begins asking questions. "Miss, are you okay? Are you hurt?"

I keep staring blankly into her face. "Miss?! Are you hurt?" She asks, shaking my arm.

"N-no... No, I'm not hurt." I stutter out. She nods, slightly relieved.

"I'm going to need you to vacate the premises. It's dangerous to be so close to a villain attack."

My brows furrow. So I'm really not imagining things?

"Where... where are we?"

The officer gently guides me away from the cloud of dust.

"We're near U.A."

So U.A was real too? Unless... is this all a dream? A figment of my imagination? But... I doubt it. If it was, I wouldn't be able to think clearly and I wouldn't ask the question 'is this a dream'. So it was real... or I was crazy. For now, let's go with the first option.

She lets go of my arm as we were now far enough away from any danger.

"Be careful, don't go near any more villain attacks, okay, kid? I know you probably want to see All Might in action, but it can be really dangerous. You should go home for now."

I nod, absentmindedly. So I was here. In the bnha universe. How did I get here??

I begin walking off in the direction of... somewhere. This was strange. Hella strange.

I end up walking along a road hoping to find someone that could help me. Hearing a strange sound, I turn slightly to the side. A sharp object graces by my arm.

I whip around to investigate to see a knife with a little bit of my blood on it. My arm was bleeding only slightly.

I turn to the direction it came from and see a young girl, maybe my age, with blonde hair up in two buns. She smiles wildly but quickly frowns when she sees the cut on my arm.

"Aww... Not enough blood..." She pouts.

My eyes widen, realizing I had come face-to-face with the blood-obsessed villain Toga.

"Fuck. Fuckity fucken fuckers." I groan. "Fuuuuuuuckkkk."

She jumps up and down with a large smile. "Let's play! Can we play? We're going to play!!"