~Important Talks and Undiscovered Secrets~

Aizawa shakes his head. "Then why would you react like that? Look, I'm not mad... but I am confused. We need to talk."

"A-about what?" I ask, looking up at him.

He sighs again and takes a seat on the stool next to me. "About you. You say you don't want to be a hero, but then you save a young girl and take down a bank robber."

Now it was my turn to sigh. "Yes, but that was instinct. I don't think I even knew what I was doing! And besides, I could barely compete with your class. They're all much better than I could ever be, and I don't have a Quirk." I say, listing all the things wrong with me being a pro.

He shakes his head. "I understand that you might idolize these people, but you're really not so different. You moved without thinking, that's a sign of a good hero and a good person. From your knowledge of the show, you may even give us some intel on the villains."

He was right, I realize. I had already considered this, I really could tell them all I knew on the villains. But... could I betray those people? Sure, Shigaraki was screwed up, but it really wasn't his fault. Could I honestly just rat them out like that? Was it really my place? I could make things so much worse...

"I don't know if I could do that... at least..." I pause and think for a moment. "At least not right now."

Eraser nods, understanding what I'm saying. He looks forward and then tilts his head back to me for a moment. "How do you know you don't have a Quirk?"

My eyes widen for a moment. "I guess I don't know... why?"

He grins that creepy grin that only he can pull off. "Let's do some tests."

I blink and before I know it, we've reached an abandoned warehouse flooded with outside light.

"Wait..." I start. "What are we going to be doing, again?"

Aizawa turns and looks at me with his dark, tired eyes. "We're going to see if you can do anything. Super strength, flying, manipulation, all of it."

I nod, already nervous about what's going to happen. "So... what should I just try punching something really hard?"

He shrugs. "I guess. Was there anything strange that happened to you when you were younger? Any unexplained incidents that you seemed to have caused?"

I think for a moment, but come up with nothing. "Hm... I don't think so. Who knows, though, maybe this will be some SuperMan type shit."

He parts his long hair out of his face. "Some what?"

I gasp, "You guys don't have SuperMan here? Wow. Well, basically he was from another planet and the sun's radiation gave him superpowers when he came to Earth. I'm saying that maybe the different location will alter something in me?"

He nods, "That would make sense actually."

Yay!! I was smart for once!

After hours of training and testing, nothing happens. There was no surprising strangeness about me, and I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It was a small chance anyways.

I can't help but be sad about it, though.

Aizawa shakes his head. "I'm sorry, kid. We're not getting anywhere and it's getting dark. We should head home, maybe we can try more tomorrow."

"R-right." I reply, disappointed in myself for letting Aizawa down.

We arrive at Aizawa's house quickly and he begins thinking about food. "Do you wanna help me cook dinner tonight?"