~Frantic Feelings and Villain Attacks~

"No!" Someone calls out from the back, their voice sounding cracked and upset with tears. "No, (Y/n)'s not here!"

Still Todoroki's POV

I feel guilt rack through my body, making a horrible pit in my stomach.

Aizawa's eyes widen at the shocking news that (Y/n) still isn't back yet. "Dammit, kid!"

The Pussy Cats look to him and I see the young boy, Kota was it?, standing away from them against the wall. Our homeroom teacher sighs. "Pixie Bob, can you go after her? I need to stay here to protect the students." The blonde woman nods and exits the room after unlocking the heavily guarded door. Someone locks it behind her. He turns to us and searches the crowd for someone. "Yaoyorozu! Do you have the gas masks?!"

I look through the crowd and catch a glimpse of Yaoyorozu before someone moves and blocks my view. "Y-yes!" She shouts out, her voice ringing throughout the mostly quiet room. "I have most of them and I can keep making them since I still have some food with me."

Aizawa gives a solemn nod and looks off. I can tell he's trying not to show it, but he's really worried about his niece.

This is all my fault... God, why couldn't I just trust her for once?! What if... what if she gets hurt?

I begin to bite my lip in hopes that the slight pain will remind me that she's strong and that she can take care of herself.

A voice begins speaking next to me, bringing me out of my complicated thoughts."T-todoroki? Don't worry... they'll find her." I glance over and see Midoriya with a similar expression on his face, but also with a determination shining brightly from his eyes. "And if they don't, then I will." He finishes.

I nod my head in agreement.

"OI!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO HER?!" I look towards the voice to see Bakugou stomping over to me, angrier than I've ever seen him.

He finally gets close enough and grabs the collar of my shirt, pulling me up off the ground.

"Bakugou, stop." Aizawa says as he wraps his support scarf around Bakugou's waist and upper body, pulling him off of me. I fall to the ground and Midoriya offers his hand to help me out. I accept it and stand again.

Aizawa looks at me with slightly narrowed eyes. "Is everything okay here?" I can tell he's not just asking about my wellbeing, but also is commanding me and Bakugou to behave.

I move my head stiffly in agreement and look away.

"Do you have any idea where she might be?" Our homeroom teacher addresses me, then repeats a similar question to the rest of the class.

Before I can answer, another voice speaks up. "Y-yeah!" Someone hiccups from the back. I recognize the voice as the same one that called out that (Y/n) is missing earlier. Their voice still sounds upset, and I can tell they've been crying. "She was at our lunch table until she got upset. S-she went off and B-bakugou went after her."

I catch a glimpse over the students to see Tsuyu rubbing a crying Uraraka's back. A few other students surround her and are trying to get her to calm down.

The guilt gnaws further at my stomach.

"Bakugou." Aizawa asks the angry boy who is off to the side being spoken to by Kirishima. "Do you have any idea where she might be? Where you last saw her?" Aizawa's voice cracks slightly and I hear how he's trying to cover his frantic feelings as much as possible.

Bakugou scowls. "Yeah, we were near the back of the building until icy-hot and fucking Deku came and started asking her things." He looks off to the side of the room. He seems to have calmed down, but still holds an unreadable anger in his eyes.