~Dream Books and Shopping Groups~

"Hey! Hey, (Y/n)!" A voice calls out to me from my seat in the library. I turn and look to see who it is, making my ribs hurt just a little. Although it's true my fight with Cementoss was a few weeks ago, my ribs are still slightly sore. "Do you mind if we study with you?" A bubbly pink face pops up beside me and I smile.

"Sure, Uraraka! You're always welcome to." I give her a polite nod and look back to the book in my hands.

She begins pulling out her own books and soon Hagakure, Jirou, and Tsu have joined us at our little table in the corner of the library. "So, whatcha readin'?" Hagakure's bodiless voice asks me.

I shrug casually, "It's a dream book. It's supposed to tell me what my dreams mean."

"Why do you need that? Did you have a weird dream or something?" Jirou asks me with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh..." I hum, trying to decide whether or not I wanted to explain the entire thing. "Yeah, something like that. I'm just curious as to what it means."

"Oh, well, what happened?" Uraraka asks.

I stay quiet for a moment, trying to think about how to phrase it.

"Did you have a wet dream, kero?" Tsu asks bluntly.

My eyes shoot open and I feel my face heat up. "No!" I hiss, "Of course not! Jeez, Tsu, I had a nightmare where everyone died!!"

"Oh, oops, ribbit." She states and goes back to reading her book.

Uraraka looks at me with concern in her large brown eyes. "Everyone died? When did this happen? Are you alright?"

I sigh and nod. "Yeah, I'm fine. It freaked me out when I had it though. Uh, this was when I passed out due to injuries at the physical exams, when Kiri and I versed Mr. Cementoss." My fingers fiddle with the edge of my notebook as I explain, keeping my eyes focused on the cover of the dream book.

Jirou nods sympathetically. "What happened exactly?"

"Hm... well, I was in a field, it was hot and I had bruises on my ribs that really hurt. Then I-"

"Wait," Hagakure interrupts, "You felt the pain of your ribs?"

I nod silently and she continues explaining her surprise. "That's kinda weird. I saw this post the other day that said if you feel real physical pain in a dream, it might mean someone's trying to communicate with you."

My (e/c) eyes widen. "W-what? Who would want to communicate with me through a dream?"

Hagakure shrugs and motions for me to continue explaining what happened.

"Well, there was a figure. I turned around to see it and then I ended up in a different place. It was dark and... cold. I came face-to-face with someone. I-I can't be sure, but I think it was Bakugou. He was... angry."

"Bakugou's always angry." Tsu says, looking up from her book for a moment before returning.

I sigh, "Yeah, but he was seriously angry at me. More than his normal cursing and stuff. I backed away and saw Todoroki dead in a puddle of his own blood. I looked across the landscape again and there were... so many. Hundreds of bodies floating in red puddles." I swallow, trying to get rid of the tightening feeling in my throat.

Uraraka and Jirou's eyes are wide. "There... was a book." My pencil twirls in my fingers. "I could only recognize some of the words, only six of them and the title."

"W-what were they?" Uraraka asks, obviously shaken from the mental depiction I provided.

"The title said, 'Turn Back' and the only words I could read were, 'There's no such thing as coincidence.'"