~Training Bras and Different Dimensions~

It was just a normal day for me.

Keyword was.

I had math homework I didn't do, a report I had scrambled to write, and anime I had to binge.

So all in all, a usual, boring, stupid, frustrating, depression inducing, sleep-wanting, day.

Until I went to a different universe.

Yes, it was thought of through shows and by scientists who had wistful thinking, but I had done it.

I had gone into an entirely different world.

How did I accomplish this ground-breaking, amazing, mind-boggling discovery?

By spilling coffee down my shirt.

And then taking off my shirt.

And cursing loudly.

In front of my entire writing class.

So a normal day.

If this doesn't make sense, good! It fucking shouldn't.

But, if you still need some more information, then I'll explain everything from the beginning.

I was born on--

Crap... too far into the beginning.

It was Wednesday, December 18 at 6:01 am.

Snow fell gently onto the ground outside, coating the entire world in a peaceful white sheet of pre-Christmas spirit.

Outside, a doe ran across someone's yard, a squirrel ran to safety, and children slept tranquility in their homes, waiting for-

"Damn it!!! YOU CAN'T JUST END IT THERE YOU SONS OF BITCHES!!!"

This is me. Nice to meet you.

How dare the entire show lead up to this moment, just to leave me stranded on this cliffhanger. It was ridiculous!

But I would totally come back for the new season. How could I not?? I needed to find out what happened.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I lazily got out of bed, pressing the 'off' button on my phone. It was already 6:05? Does that mean I stayed up most of the night just to watch the rest of the season? Fuck. I really had to stop these bad habits.

So, I started getting back into bed to resume said bad habits when a friend of mine, who I wasn't that close to, sent me a text letting me know the bus was leaving her house as I was five stops after her.

Craaappp.... We had school today.

I got up and scrambled to get dressed. Wearing grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt, I quickly ran out the door with my bag to catch the bus.

I made it just in time and muttered a hello to the driver. Sitting near the back, I popped in my earbuds and turned on some music.

We arrived at school after a little while and I walked up to the entrance shivering. I had forgotten a jacket, but I would only be outside for a few moments before spending most of my day in the warm school. I went to homeroom and waited for the first-period bell to ring. Once it rang I droned through the day until lunch.

I grabbed my lunch out of my locker, some (favorite lunch food) and went to the library. 

Ms. Smith was the librarian and the nicest teacher in the school. She was surprisingly funny and sarcastic, like me, and never minded that I brought my phone to the library to read fan-fiction during lunch.