~Copies and Kidnappings~

I sigh. "Damn Tater Tot... Fine. Get on my back and I'll propel us to the heroes."

(Y/n)'s POV

Students around us pay no attention as they're all too busy panicking and talking amongst each other. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and hold on tight. He lifts his arms out behind himself, and I hear a loud crackling.

"Jeez, when'd you get so heavy..." He mutters.

I scoff, offended by his words. "Excuse you. It's not my fault you're too weak to carry both of us."

"Weak, WEAK?! I'll show you who's weak, you bastard!!" He yells out and sparks fly behind us as we glide through the air.

I smile to myself, happy my plan worked. I look down and the feeling of flying makes an excited feeling build in my stomach. "Wow..."

Soon, we approach the other Nomu and the teachers fighting it. Katsuki slowly lowers us to the ground, but that doesn't stop me from falling off his back with a loud, "Ack!!".

"Kid? What the hell are you doing here? Get out of danger!!" Aizawa calls out before ducking under the Nomu's blade.

I shake my head and try to get a bit closer to them. "It's a copy!! It's not the real thing!"

"What?" One of the Pussy Cats asks.

"One of the villain's Quirks can make clones. There's this Nomu and another at the end of the hallway; they're both copies! If they take enough damage they'll fall apart!" I yell out while watching the Nomu carefully in case it makes a move against me.

Bak- Katsuki stands nearby, yelling at any remaining students to, "Scram! Or I'll beat your ass."

Surprisingly, it's effective and soon no students are left in the room except for us.

The Nomu continues thrashing around, though it's being held off by the Pussy Cats. Aizawa and the 1-B teacher are both paying attention to our safety.

"How do you know these are the copies?" Vlad King asks gruffly.

I sigh and think for a moment, trying to also stay on guard in case the Nomu breaks through the Pussy Cat's defenses.

"The original Nomu was faster, these ones aren't quite as strong as they should be. Also, there aren't two Nomu that are identical, so at least one of them's a clone. Besides, they're likely using these ones to get us out of the room and the real one as a last resort." I answer quickly, trying to explain thoroughly without taking up too much time.

Vlad King's gaze blaze with determination as he runs up to the Nomu, landing repeated punches on it as the pro heroes attack and hold back its arms.

"(Y/n), Bakugou, get out of here! We've got it from here." Aizawa yells at me before assisting the others.

I run over to Katsuki and grab his hand before running out of the room. "Hey... Get off of me! I can walk by myself!" His hand pries at mine until I let go and we run through the crowd of students. It's difficult to push through the horde, but using Katsuki's Quirk anymore would be a waste of energy.

The other Nomu stands there gravely, not moving but causing some students to panic. A few prepare to attack it as the rest run around and try to comfort their friends.

The gas continues floating around us, limiting our field of vision.

I feel a tug on my wrist before I'm pulled into someone. "I'm so sorry..." They whisper into my shoulder.

I carefully wrap my arms around them and rub their back. "It's okay."

Their head shakes and I finally recognize it as Todoroki. His eyes look bloodshot and worried and I notice his lip is bleeding slightly.