A/N

(I meant to publish this author's note before the last chapter, but I forgot, so I'm publishing it on a Thursday :P)

The last couple of chapters, other than the Deku Birthday one, have been garbage. Yes, I do know this but I wanted to stay true to publishing every Sunday and I'm happy I did. 

Hopefully the chapters will be a little more coherent from here on out because I've finally plotted the rest of the story! Which basically just means I've outlined the remaining events that need to happen. I've also outlined the endings, and I'm pretty proud of how those look so far, so I really hope you guys will like them. 

Just to clarify, the endings will not be for a little while (I'm planning on one or two more chapters with a normal update schedule). I'm also planning on going on a three week hiatus from publishing once I get to the endings in order to write all three endings and publish them at the same time. So yes, I will be writing and working over the hiatus. Anyways, this isn't really set in stone, so things may change (a shorter or longer hiatus depending on how much I decide to write, personal schedule, etc.)

You may ask, why am I taking such a long time to write three chapters? Well for one, I want them to be good. This is the ending to this whole journey after all, so I don't want it to be the quality of stuff I crank out hours before publishing. 

And for two, I've lost a bit of motivation. I'm not as involved in BNHA as I once was, but I am determined to finish it!! The point is, I can really only write a chapter a week before I lose ideas and motivation. I also may have chapters be a little shorter (for example, 1500+ words versus 2000+ words so I feel less stressed. I do want the endings to be kinda long though)

I'm sorry this author's note is going on so long (thank you if you've made it this far) but I'm going to say a few more things. I want to thank everyone who's ever read this, commented, voted, added this to their library or reading list, and to everyone who's supported me! When I first started, I thought I might get a thousand reads since it's got decent grammar and is from a large fandom, but I never expected to reach 90K+ reads so quickly!! I get so happy when I wake up to see that someone has enjoyed this thing I made, so thank you.

Really, thank you.

On another note, would anyone be interested in a QNA chapter after this is finished? I know I already did one, but that was a while ago and this wasn't as popular. Please let me know in the comments!

Okay, enough babbling from me, and sorry this note went on for so long.

Thank you for reading!