~Flour and Tape~

Yeah, I think this is what I need.

"(Y/n), pleaasseee?" Denki says while clinging to my arm.

I sigh, wiping flour off of my hands, and turn to Mina. "Mina? Do you think Denki could join our girl's day?"

She narrows her dark eyes and analyzes him scrutinizingly before shrugging. "Eh, I don't see why not."

"No!" Kyoka says nearby, where she assists Momo with making tea. A light blush coats her cheeks while her lips settle into a pout.

"What?! Why?"

Her blush deepens slightly, though I can't tell if it's from embarrassment or if she's flustered. "Because. It's... supposed to be a girl's day. Yeah, you can't just join and be a perv the whole time!"

Denki huffs. "Fine! Then I'm going to start a boys day." He stomps off, getting Eijiro and Hanta to follow after him.

I sigh, and decide to pay them a visit to make sure nothing is spontaneously combusting after we finish baking.

"Okay!" Ochako exclaims. "The brownies are done! All we have to do is make the cookies and we'll be finished."

Momo nods from her place across the kitchen. "The tea is almost done as well."

I start stirring the batter for the cookies Ochako's already combined ingredients for when I feel my nose tickle slightly.

I try to blow at my nose so the sensation goes away, but to no avail. I simply wipe my thumb over the tip of my nose, and it appears to stop.

I continue stirring and adding in chocolate chips when Tenya and Izuku come over.

"Hello, (Y/n)! How is mixing going?" Tenya asks, and I'm about to answer when he begins another sentence. "Ah, (Y/n)! You have some flour on your nose!"

I try to look down at my nose, but only succeed in making myself cross-eyed. I go to wipe away the flour, but I find my hand is also coated in it.

While I ponder asking Uraraka to float me into the sun due to the minor inconvenience, I glance around the room to look for a paper towel or something.

"A-ah, here!" Izuku says, scrambling over to me with a piece of paper towel in his hand. He approaches me and gently wipes away the flour.

As he gently gets rid of the flour on my nose, I find myself taking note of some of his features I've never noticed. Has he always had a few specks of lighter green surrounding his pupil? Has his freckles always made faint constellations across his cheeks? It's strange that I don't notice these things about Asui or Tenya, right?

My stomach settles with a warm feeling at the base; one of comfort and safety. One that I'm not sure I want to let go of so soon.

But before I know it, he's backed away, the flour gone.

"Thank you, Izu!" I say with a warm smile. He seems to blush at this and he averts his gaze. While timidly nodding, he responds gently. "No problem."

I continue to mix, the feeling remaining for a few more minutes. This has to mean something, right? Damn... do I like him instead? My thoughts are interrupted Tenya questions my mixing technique and continuously insisting that my handle grip isn't allowing for the least amount of batter resistance.

Luckily Mina waves him off, insisting that this is still a girl's day, and he complies.

"Okay, I've finished mixing!" I say, presenting the bowl to Mina so she can check it.