~Ice Cream and Errands~

I grab some of my new pajamas, shorts and a big t-shirt, and I crawl into the comfy white bed.

There's a knock on my door.

Ugh, I am not a morning person.

I get up and open the door.

Aizawa stands there, all eye-bags and stubble and yellow sleeping bag. "Hey, kid. I'm going into the city today, I need to run some errands so you'll run around alone for a while."

Yes!! I get to walk around Japan by myself for a while! "Okay! I'll be ready in a few moments."

I walk over to the bags of clothes I got from yesterday. I know I should put them away... I just really don't want to.

I grab an outfit. (you can think of your own or just use the one I describe.)

Grabbing dark jeans and a light t-shirt with a graphic on it, I also put on a (f/c) jacket I fell in love with yesterday.

I put on boots and quickly fix my hair.

Walking out to where Aizawa is, I greet him. "Good morning, Aizawa." He looks up from his sleeping bag and grumbles a 'hello'.

Soon we start going to the store where he'll go shop and I'll look around at the other stores, just to look at things. "So, kid. What's your story?" He asks, facing the road.

Crap. What do I tell him? The truth? What I told All Might and Midoriya?

"Well... I told All Might that I had run away from home. His student, uh, Midoriya, I think his name was, found me after I had gotten stabbed by some villains. And they decided you could watch me, I guess." I told him, looking at the cars in front of us.

"Hm... your word choice is peculiar."

"Huh?"

He looks over at me. "'I told All Might...' That's what you said. So, it may be what you told All Might but it doesn't mean that's the truth. You're hiding something, All Might knows, and if you tell us it will be easier than trying to hide it from us for weeks, because we will find out. That's part of the reason why All Might asked me to take care of you."

I look over at him.

He is right.

This lie won't last forever.

And when they find out, it'll just discredit me.

I nod my head and look away from his tired face again. "You're right. I'll tell you. The truth is... and I swear I'm not lying, that I came here by accident."

"Like what, to Japan?" He raises his eyebrow.

I shake my head. "No... like, to this universe."

The car screeches and he jerks it over into a parking space next to the store. Guess we're here.

"What?!" He turns the car off and stares at me.

I avert my gaze again. This is terrifying. If he doesn't believe me, this could all go to shit.

"Well... I embarrassed myself at school and ran off to the bathroom. I closed my eyes for a moment and I ended up here, in the bnha universe."

"The what?" He asks, not understanding my Fandom terminology.

"Oh! Right, well, in my world you are all part of a television show. It's called My Hero Academia or Boku No Hero Academia, bnha to be short."

He narrows his eyes. "We're part of a T.V show?"