~Prison and Girl's Day~

It's been a few days since the whole Kurogiri-teleporting-me-to-another-place incident. To be blunt, I'm still pretty freaked out. Every time someone taps me on the shoulder, I jump, and I can't seem to focus as well as I once did.

Perhaps it's because of everything Kurogiri told me. Finding out I was- I am All For One's daughter has been... surprising to say the least.

I'm still not entirely sure he was telling the truth; however, it does tie together some loose ends. How my blood reverted when I came here, how the other world never quite felt right, it especially explains why the League of Villains was so intent about capturing me and my Quirk.

But I still have questions... I've asked Aizawa about Kurogiri's status, apparently he's been arrested, but Aizawa says he hasn't heard anything yet.

Besides that whole ordeal, everyone's been nice to me. I decided to inform them of the whole All For One thing, I informed Aizawa as well, and they took it surprisingly well. I guess most things will seem kind of dismal after learning that there are, in fact, other dimensions.

Oh, and how could I forget about the adoption? Aizawa's informed me that it will take about six months for paperwork and other necessary things before it's official.

I can't help but feel a bit guilty towards my other family from the other world, but I have a knowing feeling in my gut that everything's worked out with them. Call it intuition.

Or maybe I had too much for breakfast.

Either way, I have to move on. I don't think I could go back even if I tried, so I might as well just hold on to the memories and go forward with my life.

"(Y/n)? Hey, (Y/n)...?"

I tug myself out of my thoughts and turn to the left to see Kyoka standing there, a slightly embarrassed look on her face. "Jeez, I've been trying to get your attention for a few moments."

"A-ah, I'm sorry..." I feel my face burn faintly with embarrassment.

She shrugs, the usual half-lidded response. "It's alright. Anyways, I was asking you if you wanted to chill with the girls. They've decided to have a girl's day, or whatever. I'm pretty sure we'll all be there, plus a few girls from other classes. I think, anyways."

I stare at her for a moment, getting flashbacks from the whole crush chase, but I nod. Maybe this is what I need. A break with some close friends to talk things out. "Yeah, that sounds great!"

"Dope, we'll be having a sleepover in the living room. Uraraka and Mina couldn't stop talking about moving all the furniture and turning it into a pillow palace..? Anyway, see ya there."

She walks off to talk with Momo, and I continue diving into my thoughts.

When I turn to my left, I see Shoto staring at me, a thoughtful look on his face. "Uh, haha, hi, Sho?"

He refocuses on me and looks away, obviously embarrassed to be caught.

"Sorry, (Y/n), I was just..." He stumbles to find an excuse.

"Admiring my beauty?" I ask jokingly while my arms frame my face in a cheesy way.

"Yes, actually." He says, blunt as ever.

I stare at him for a moment, but his face shows no sign of joking. "Pfft- I... But... You... h-huh?" My face lights up brighter than a Christmas tree while I try, and fail, to form a coherent sentence.

"EY, SHITTY NERD! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY??!?!"

I turn, happy for a distraction from my bright face, and see Katsuki threatening Izuku. Their fights have ceased for the past few months, but this one seems rough.