~Conspiracies and Blood Tests~

Midoriya

hey...I have a theory

can you help me?

Read 11:43

typing...

Todoroki's POV
My eyes shoot open.

I can't sleep.

Something has been on my mind... but I just couldn't pinpoint what it was.

A lot has been going on and that new girl wasn't helping things.

She was... strange.

She was friendly with everyone, except for Mineta, but who can blame her, and she didn't try to hide that she wanted to be friends with them.

Friends are for fools.

She tried to befriend me more than a few times, but I managed to avoid it.

And she hated my father...

This makes me like her a bit more, of course, but I also can't help but wonder why.

Why does she hate my father?

I have my reasons of course, but all she answers every time I ask is, "Because he sucks." and then she changes the subject.

Maybe she had a bad encounter with him.

I sigh and roll out of bed before walking into the kitchen for some late-night cold soba.

My phone dings from my room and I grab it before returning to my soba dish.

Midoriya had texted me.

His text said something about a theory...

I shrug and type a quick response before slurping my soba.

what

Midoriya

Um... hi Todoroki

This is midoriya

Sorry for texting you so late

I have this theory I cant get out of my head...

it's fine

what's the theory

Well... you know (Y/n)?

The newish girl

Really friendly..?

yeah I know her

what about her?

Well... the day I met her I found her stabbed in a dumpster

She later explained that this was because she was attacked by someone from the league of villains. She passed out due to blood loss and I took her to the hospital after calling All Might.

She later explained that she ran away from home and didnt have a place to stay. All Might suggested that we drop her off at Aizawa's and he did.

But... she never mentioned that Aizawa was her uncle.

And it would be a crazy coincidence that she ended up being dropped off at her long lost uncles... so I think someones lying about something...