~Timeskips and Final Chapters~

A/N

Is this the final chapter? Technically, no. But it is the final chapter before the endings for Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, and Hitoshi. I'm going to take my time writing those four chapters, so be patient as they likely won't be published for weeks. 

Seven months is a pretty significant time skip, I know, but I promise it'll make sense! I did it mostly for the whole adoption thing, as the processing of that takes about 6 months (I found this from the research I did; I'm so sorry if this is incorrect.) Besides that, life continues pretty normally. You can imagine the other arcs happening, but I'm not going to write or really mention them at all. I'm also not sure when this would be, especially in their school year? This is fanfiction so don't take this timeline too literally. In this they are still first years and things are pretty much the same. Also, the season is spring. I have no clue if that makes sense, especially with the timeskip, but whatever. Uhh yeah, thank you guys so much for your support!!

Seven Months Later

"(Y/n)!! You're going to be late!"

I scoff quietly and finish tying my tie. I fling my book bag over my shoulder and tug my shoes on.

While running down the stairs, I find Shota standing disappointedly at the banister. "Stop looking at me like that! Besides, you're going to be late too, dad."

He raises an eyebrow. "But I'm a teacher."

"Well, yeah, but, but!" I begin, trying to argue back, but he pays this no mind.

"Let's go, we can't be late."

I let out a huff and follow him into the car.

"So, how's Shinso doing?"

I glance out the window and stare starry-eyed at the falling petals of the trees. "Hitoshi's doing well! He's been training a lot to get into 1-A. I think he can do it. Woah! Look at all those chickens!" I say, pointing out at the field of ducks.

"(Y/n), those are ducks."

"No, that's wrong!"

My dad just sighs and focuses on driving for the rest of the car ride. I went back to his house for the weekend to make sure the new kitten we adopted is doing well. We can't bring her into the dorms yet since she's too young to be around all the other people.

The car pulls slowly into the parking space and before it stops I unbuckle and jump out.

"Hey! Watch it, kid! You're going to get hurt."

"Eh, I'll be fine! Besides, I've gotta meet Eijiro and Mina! See you in class, dad!" I shout at him as I run towards the entrance.

He laughs quietly to himself and shuts off the car.

I continue running towards the entrance, but a loud sound startles me, causing me to turn my head.

Hanta and Katuski are laughing at Denki who tripped over his own shoelaces. He rights himself and tries to tie them, but fails each time to the point where he starts to cry. Katsuki is laughing his guts out at the simple minded blonde and Hanta is joining him.

I laugh loudly at the scene as well before bumping into someone.

"A-ah, sorry! Oh... (Y/n)? Hey!"

I right myself and stare at Izuku who's adjusting his tie. "Hey, Izu! How's your morning going?"

"Oh, it's fine... Better now that you're here." He mumbles with a bright smile. I feel my cheeks heat up slightly from the sentiment. "S-sorry! That was... I mean... I didn't mean it like... not that I don't!"