Chapter 25

Nini
    I look around the room as if I didn't just look around for 4 hours straight. I don't know what to do and there's no way I can possibly just go to sleep with ease. Plus, I have absolutely no clue where BR's blankets are. I'm not hungry, nor thirsty and I've basically gazed at every little thing in this room.
The steps coming down from the stairs was like a relief.
"Hey. You alright?" Big Red asks with a smile as he casually walks down his stairs.
"Yeah. I'm fine. I've just been wondering where your extra blankets are."
"Oh shit. Sorry I probably should've told you," he walks over to his bed and reaches under it. "They're right here." He pulls out a pile of blankets and plops it into my hands.
"Wow," I say, putting down the blankets. "Must be used to having people sleep over?"
"Yup. It's mostly Ricky but if not, it would be EJ or Carlos."
I laugh a confused laugh.
"Why would they stay here?" I ask, starting lay out the blankets.
"Well, when it's game night, Carlos tends to fall asleep easily and EJ, well he's just been going to party's a lot." He grabs clothes out of his drawers.
"Oh..alright. I-....can I use your bathroom?"

He leads me to his bathroom, where I inevitably get another call. I watch the phone ring, and with every little ring, a thought goes into my head. Shit. Do I do it? Nope..I can't. Okay maybe I should. Wait no!

The phone stops and returns back to its home screen. Thinking about it now, I should've just dropped Ricky the moment he came into my room. Okay, maybe I'm over reacting but..he said that I was lucky. Lucky that he didn't throw the mug at me. Who the fuck says that?! A drunken idiot. That's who.

Flashback* 1-2 weeks ago (Montage)

  "Wake up.." I hear as I blink my eyes open. It was Ricky, not kicking the bed for once.
  "Whhat.." I groan, flipping onto my side.
"Blueberry muffin with a double double..." he teases, causing my eyes to open.
"Uh uh. You can't do that"
"Do what?"
"Wake me up with food. You know for a fact that I'll wake up.."
"I do. So get up," he taps my shoulder. "You can't be late."
I groan before sitting up.

"Something wrong?" Ricky asks as he roughly enters the dorm. "You look like your dog just got killed in front of you."
"I don't..have a dog.." I say, closing my laptop.
"Well not anymore." He chuckles. "Okay now what's up?"
" Uhm.." I scratch my forehead. "Let's just say I may or may not've..failed a class?"
We have 12 days until we have to leave for Utah and me failing a class, won't help for when I come back.
He gives me a little smile.
"What are you smiling about?"
"Really?"
"Really what?"
"Your really going to worry about that?" He sits on the bed. "I don't seriously have to give you a pep talk about how EASY it is for you to get that up do I?"
"Very funny. But seriously. I'm good as dead. See look." I open my laptop again and open my grades. "I've gotten either a C or D on my tests!"
He laughs then groans before flopping his head back on the bed.
"Nini!..." he shouts with laughter in his voice.
"Okay what the hell is so funny? I'm being serious Ricky."
"I can't wait."
"Wait for what?
"For when you get your grade up, so then I can laugh and say I told you so again."
I roll my eyes and set my laptop aside on the bed before grabbing a pillow.
"Wha..what are you doing?" He asks as he raises his head.
I smack the pillow across his head, forcing him back down, causing him to moan in pain.
"That." I put down the pillow and start getting off the bed, but arms wrapped around my waist pulls me back before I could even touch the ground.
"Uh uh. Get back here." He chuckles as I yelp in shock.

"The fact that your broke my laptop on the second week of school..." I say as we wait in the Apple store line
"Don't bring it up..." he says quietly.
"That's kinda hard to do since we are waiting in line for it right now. Wait so how'd you break it again?"
"I knocked it over. What else is to it?" He replies with a grin.
"Okay...."
We waited in line for about an hour until the guy we made an appointment for finally was available. We got a $300 off though, so I'm not necessarily complaining.

"Don't ever again...break my laptop or I swear to god.." I begin as we walk out the mall.
"I know I know. It looks better now, so maybe you should thank me?"
"Sure. Thank you Ricky for making me pay $800 for a laptop."
He rolls his eyes. I open it and look at the brand new interior.
"Can I hold it. It looks great." He asks, pointing at the new screen.
"Yeah here. DONT drop it or I swear to god" I hand him the device.
"I won't." He turns it, but from the way he was doing it, it seemed fine.
"Ricky be careful."
"It's fine."
He continues to turn it.
"Ricky..."
"Calm down. Look at the keyboard."
"I saw it.."
He smiles at the laptop as if it's a newborn baby.
I keep walking, but I didn't notice that Ricky fell behind me till a loud crash causes my shoulders to raise and my eyes to close. I turn around slowly, showing Ricky, standing there like a complete fool above my laptop. Broken into bits of pieces on the ground.
"RICHARD BOWEN!!"

***

"Come back.." My eyes begin to water, but eventually, excuses come into my head to not shed a tear. He did this to himself. I've only been with him again for 3 weeks.
  I wash my face and head back out to Big Red, where he was innocently on his phone.
  "Do you have any games?" I ask.

Ricky
  I wipe my face with a towel and head out of the bathroom. It's been a couple of hours and as I expected, Nini hasn't come back. I know bits and pieces of what happened and how it happened so fast, but I don't want to remember it. My phone vibrates and the ringing brings hope to me, but when "Ms.Jenn" pops up on the phone, it drains.
"Hello?" I say calmly.
"Ricky. Honey. Where were you today. Our Troy can't do this all by himself. Well...you did but that's not the point."
"Oh. I'm sorry. Something came up. I'll be there tomorrow though...I hope."
"That's fine. Just wanted to know."
This is the time.
"Hey. Ms Jenn,"
"Hm?"
"Did you do it.." I ask quietly.
"Do what?"
"Your telling me that you don't know that my dads in jail?"
I hear her sigh.
"I don't want to talk about this on the phone Ricky. I-...we can talk about this in person tomorrow."
"I can't wait till tomorrow! Did you charge him!?"
"I-"
"Did you?" I ask desperately. "Did he hit you?"
"Yes...but I can't talk about it right now. Please. I must go."
She hangs up before I can say another word.
I'm good as shit now huh?

Morning 9:21 AM
Knocking. Knocking. Knocking, and more knocking. That's all I heard when I opened my eyes. I get up with annoyance stuck into the side of my head and open the door. It was the police.
"Can I help you officerr..s" there were at least 5 of them.
"Are you Richard Bowen?" One of them asks.
"Uhm. Yes. That's me?.." I'm concerned.
"Your under arrest for sexual assault. Anything you say can and will be used against you.." the guy begins as the 4 behind him start heading towards me. Not even a minute later I'm in handcuffs, pleading.
"I didn't do anything!" I shout as they drag me out of the house. "Call Nini!"

I probably should've mentioned how confusing the drama is going to be in this book...and I'm sorry for not only making you guys wait for the next chapter, but yesterday I was suppose to post as well. Very sorry!

Shoutout to:
@rosequach07
@Romancruz036
@Kaitlin0907
@jami_guman4848
@Fanficofshows
@Johnnykenzielove
@joshtbassett
&
@super_xflash_ (I like the arrow verse too)
For saving my story into their libraries!

This ones intriguing I know. Sorry for making you wait again❤️😭