Chapter 49

Nini
I wait for Ricky to come back. I sit on the bed and go on my phone. I've been waiting for him for maybe an hour. It's 9:43 and he said he was supposed to come back at 9. I go to my contacts and click his name.

Ricky
9:16 PM Today

Me: Hello? Ricky, where are you?

9:43 PM
Me: You okay? You were supposed to be here 40 minutes ago!

I've called him 5 times and I was immediately sent to voice mail each time. It's degrading at times.
I hear a door close, causing me to get up and go to living room in the matter of seconds. Ricky comes in, his face merely bland.
"Hey. Where the hell were you? I've tried to call you so ma-" he cuts me off, kissing me harshly, and a bit too harsh for ones liking. His breath reeked of something I knew right away, causing me to pull away.
"What?" He questions, voice unsteady.
"Ricky no. No. No. No." I feel his face, trying to feel his temperature. "You did not. Please no."
I put a hand on my forehead before grabbing his hand. I open the front door and pull him out.
"Getting touchy are we?" He says, voice deep.
"You drank?! Ricky, it's a date that had only one point. You shouldn't be drinking for fucks sakes."
"Please, I'm fine." He wobbles around, smiling like a serial killer.
"What did you drink? H-how did you drink?" I ask, hoping he will actually say something useful.
"I mean, I could name a bars or two who can easily accept a fake ID or two."
"Why do you have a fake I- oh my god. Ricky, not here."
"What? T-there's nothing wrong. Trust me. You do it all the time. Why not now?" He takes both of my hands. I pull away in disgust. I take his arm and pull him to the side before taking his wallet out of his back pocket.
"Hey-" he tries to reach for it, but I use one hand to push his chest back and use the other to go through his wallet. I look through each slide, passing through any credit cards. I close my eyes and sigh before taking out an alternative ID. I read it before returning my eyes to him. His eyes were just plain red.
"Don't come back in Ricky." I hold it up, "sleep in your truck and come in when your sober. I'll be waiting and don't..expect to get this back."
"You can't just take that." He says annoyed with a smirk. "I own that."
"It's illegal. Your lucky I'm not going to Lachlan Ricky." He closes his eyes and grins, causing me to raise a brow.
"God. I love hearing my name come out of your mouth. I swear it's just the hottest thing."
"Jesus, Ricky. Your disgusting." I put the ID in my pocket.
"Really? Because from what I remember, your the one who decided to really go off in that closet. You want more than you think."
"Ricky-"
"Keep saying it. It's music to my ears."
"You that perverted or that horny?" I ask, arms crossed.
"None. Just speaking what your too afraid to say."
"Hm. Good to know what you want from me this whole time."
"Eh. Guess you could say that. Too bad you don't know the half of my life."
"I've been through everything with you Ricky. W-"
"You just saying my name on purpose now or what?" He says laughing, " Jesus woman, just say the word."
"Go fuck yourself." I say scoffing. I open the door and step inside.
"No I'm good. Oh wait, remember that one night? You were at EJ's party?" My heart stops. "Why didn't you tell me you got raped?" I grip the door knob. "Talk about a night huh?"
  "I don't know what your talking about."
  "No. I think you do. Oh I'm sure you do. You know exactly what I'm talking about." He sits down on a chair. "And to think you never told me. What a shame, maybe I could've done something about it."
  "We're leaving. We aren't staying for the performance."
  "All because of what? I had some fun? Come on, that's pathetic."
I close the door and lock it. I try not to get what he said in my head but its there, and not alone. EJ walks outs of his room, looking at me confused.
  "Sorry," I say, "Uhm. Don't ask why but don't let Ricky in till morning. He's uh..drunk."
  "Drunk? He drinks?" He questions. "Didn't expect him to be a drinker."
  "Neither did I."
He's giving me a sympathetic look, causing me to ask.
  "What?"
  "Nothing, you just seem used to it. How long have you guys been dating? Again.."
"Not as long as you think and not as long as he remembers. He's just changed, and frankly, I don't think I can do anything about it."
  He nods before going to the kitchen.
"Oh, and we'll be leaving soon so you don't have to worry."
"Your not staying for the performance?"
"We were gonna but, I think it's best if we leave. You can just send me a video of 2."
  I go to the room and close the door quietly.

Lachlan
"So..Skye," I begin as she walks through the door, "were you ever going to tell me or what?"
"What?"
"Your pregnant."
"Oh. You found out. To be honest, it was kind of obvious."
"Is that why your here? To tell me?"
"Among other things. How'd you find out?" She sits down.
"Kant. Of course he had to tell me." I pause. "Who's the father."
"Oh, it's funny actually. It's the dip shit you set me up with tonight." I choke on my water.
"Ricky?"
"Yup. You know he doesn't live here right? He lives in Chicago. He's just here for his new little girlfriend."
"Yeah but. Actually!?" I'm in disbelief.
"Mhm."
"And does he know?"
"Dropped the bomb on him tonight thanks to you."
"What are you going to do?.."
"Adoption. Ricky doesn't want to, but at this point, I genuinely don't care."
"What? You should, that's his child too."
"I can do it in Utah without the fathers consent. He just happens to be here when I'm doing this. "
"Yeah but your just not going to let him have a say? Really?" I straighten my back.
"He wouldn't have known. I could've done this without him even knowing, at least I told him."
"Well if you'd not going to let him have a say, it was better not to tell him. You just told him that your giving away his child."
She rolls her eyes, standing up.
"Seems just fine to me."

I think me posting a chapter for both books in one day shows how much time I have in my hands at this point😂 I think the sequel might be released like a day or 2 after this which will probably be sometime in April considering how many chapters I'm posting.
How's your day today?

Enjoy Your Day or Night!
-CR
Make sure to vote!