Imagine If I-

I was nominated by fnsoystories

1.) I wouldn't say this is about me but it's about my books. I have currently 3 draft books in my works. One of them is of course Don't You Remember and there are 20 draft chapters in that book. 7 of the chapters are already prewritten and looked over. (There will be more than 20 chapters don't worry.)

2.) I play 3 Instruments. Guitar, Piano and Trumpet.

3.) I make all of my covers. (Explains why they're so trashy😂)

4.) I have 4 books (2 of them Drafts) and I switch through them and write constantly. I also get tons of writers block and struggle to post sometimes.

5.) I go by ClearRock and do not release my real name.

6.) I am the one thing in life I can't control😭

7.) If I ever release chapters so far apart from each other in different books, I'm struggling and am having writers block.

8.) I remember all of my readers that mostly comment. I also remember almost everyone who saves my book into their libraries and look forward to see their comments in upcoming chapters.

9.) I absolutely love reading and writing.

10.) I constantly have ideas for books and sometimes, I'll pitch those ideas to other writers for them to write unless I want to write it myself. (Which is how The Academy of 5 was made, also another book which is planning to come Late 2020 where I'll be more free.)

11.) I've made many friends from Meeting Me Halfway and I'm sure they'll stay by my side for a while.

12.) My favorite color is grey and my favorite flower is rose. (Which is how I got something in my other book😅)

13.) Writing wasn't and probably won't be an actual career option even though I enjoy it very much.

I know these weren't necessarily me facts. I also can't tag 15 people because dude..I don't even know 15 people😂 plus those who I would, have already been nominated.

I'm sure you guys were expecting a chapter but..well...how about a sneak peak of the sequel? Is that good a good apology?

Don't You Remember.
Chapter 6 Sneak Peak

I take the clipboard and sit next to Ricky. He was right about the paperwork, it is way too much.
"So," I sigh, "want to split half or should I just do it all. It's going to take a bit and you can go to sleep."
"No, it's fine. I'll take some." He sits up and begins to take some. "Got a pen?"
I give him mine and take out another from my purse. I begin filling everything out. It's stressful knowing that Athena is in pain right now and I really just want to see her. I want to see her more than anything and this fucked up pile of papers isn't helping.
My hand shakes as I write, leaving my signature more wobbly than normal. There's no point of reading it anymore. I've read it 10 times over and it's just a waste of time. It's easier for me to just sign and go.
Half way through the papers, my hand starts to hurt like hell, but I reluctantly give out a heavy breath and continue on.
"Nini?" A hand grips mine. "You alright?"
I push his hand away and continue going through the papers.
"What do you need?" I ask calmly. "Is it your pen? Out of ink?"
"Slow down will you? Don't hurt yourself."
"It's just a pen. I've had to hold it for 8 hellish years of my life, I'll be fine."
"What's with the change of mood?" He signs his last piece of paper. "Love?"
"I'm fine. No change of mood."
I feel his eyes on me, but I don't meet him halfway. I keep my eyes on the long line waiting for my name to be written on it.
"You're just going to lie to me? What's wrong?"
  5 more pages are left. That's it and then we'll be on the way back to the airport. The black ink begins to smoothly slide across the paper, but a sudden jolt wrecks it and the next thing I know, the clipboard isn't in my hands anymore.
"Ricky." I state, "what do you need? I was almost done!"
He gives out an annoyed sigh before quickly signing the rest of the papers in a messy manor. He puts the papers all in one stack, gets up, and puts it on the counter before returning back to his seat.
"Whats wrong?" He demands in a voice I've never heard before. "I expect an answer when it comes to you."
"I'm tired and stressed. That's it and don't expect an answer for everything."
"I do when it can be answered." He glances at me. "I want to know what's up with you."
"I told you. I'm fine."
"You don't seem like it. What's bothering you?"
"Athena. What else?"

Probably have more questions don't you? I can't wait to answer them soon!

Enjoy Your Day or Night!
C&V
-CR❤️