Chapter 100. Everything Worked Out.

*Read Word for Word If you want your questions answered*

* = A Voice Over of Cassette.

Sentences like this = A Small Recap.

Read in Light Mode for easier understanding.

Nini
  I turn my head and grin at Ahmed, letting go of his hand.

"There he is.." He says, fixing my hat for me. "Keep contact with me okay?"

"Of course, thank you."

I give him one last fist bump before grabbing my suitcase and making my way over to the figure. He was shaking and I couldn't tell why at all.

I sit beside him with a small smirk on my face. He flinches as I put a hand on his.

"Handsome...it's just me." I state. I look at the child in the seat carrier beside him and can't help but smile. I lean back in my chair.

"I-I know..I just..I didn't know it you'd really be here. I saw Ahmed but he was..suppose to be here."

"Ouch," I snort, "come on, that's a bit rude of you."

"I'm sorry." he forces a chuckle.

"Not happy to see me?" I question.

"What? No..I'm..shocked an- and..I'm really happy to see you baby."

"PFT."

"Really? All I want to do is hold on to you and not let go, I really mean it." His voice was genuine.

"Well, once we're there you can show me whether you mean it or not."

He snorts and in the corner of my eye, I can see him slightly playing with Athena.

"I will. Did anyone follow you?" We both keep our heads straight ahead, not even looking at each other.

"No. I checked, we're all good." I wipe my sweaty palms on my black jeans.

He grabs my hand once more and squeezes 3 times.

"I'm sorry I made you do that," he says quietly. We continue to keep our heads straight.

"It's okay. Everything's done for a reason. I've missed you though."

"I've missed you too." He sighs, "are you sure you want to do this?"

"Risk my future so I can be in yours?" He finally looks at me, but I keep my eyes straight. "Never been more sure."

He chuckles a little bit, causing me to do the same. "I didn't think this would work out," he says, "but you're here."

"I'm not slow darling. I knew you were hiding something from me but..I didn't think it would be this. I'm not disappointed though..not at all."

"I didn't know how else to tell you." He leans back, "it was a risky way but I thought I explained it well enough in that little cassette."

"You did," I agree, "it was a little hard to believe but..I got it quickly."

*Flashback* (Moments)
  "Ricky's alright. I'm well, how about you?" Ricky says as his hand falls into my dress pocket. I feel him drop something inside, slightly weighing it down. (CH.92)

I slightly shake at the touch but quickly calm myself. He won't hurt me, I shouldn't think like he would.

"Sorry," he whispers in my ear, "listen, think, and decide. All in the quiet please."